Lyncroft Care Home in Wisbech rated ‘good in all areas’ by Care Quality Commission
- Credit: SUPPLIED
A care home in Wisbech has been rated “good in all areas” by the Quality Care Commission following an inspection.
Lyncroft Care Home in Clarkson Avenue say they are “delighted” with their latest report which stated that staff were “kind and caring” and “go the extra mile every day”.
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) report highlighted staff positivity, kindness and “caring attitude” towards residents of the Fenland home.
The report also praised the home’s manager for being “committed to ensuring that a high-quality service was provided”.
Alykhan Kachra of CQC said: “The staff team here at Lyncroft go the extra mile every day to deliver fantastic care and meaningful opportunities for our residents”.
You may also want to watch:
Inspectors noted that staff “showed genuine concern for people and were keen to ensure people’s rights were upheld”.
One relative of a Lyncroft resident said: “It’s easy going; no rules and regulations which is nice, for instance some people bring in their dogs. It’s more like their home than a home.”
To view the full report, click here.
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 4 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 5 Homeless champion delighted as young couple finally have shelter
- 6 Stolen American-style fridge was lifted over 10ft security fence
- 7 First large-scale Cambs Covid-19 vaccination centres open this week
- 8 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless
- 9 Ambulance charity first in East to transfer Covid-19 patients by air
- 10 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide