Lyncroft Care Home in Wisbech rated ‘good in all areas’ by Care Quality Commission
- Credit: SUPPLIED
A care home in Wisbech has been rated “good in all areas” by the Quality Care Commission following an inspection.
Lyncroft Care Home in Clarkson Avenue say they are “delighted” with their latest report which stated that staff were “kind and caring” and “go the extra mile every day”.
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) report highlighted staff positivity, kindness and “caring attitude” towards residents of the Fenland home.
The report also praised the home’s manager for being “committed to ensuring that a high-quality service was provided”.
Alykhan Kachra of CQC said: “The staff team here at Lyncroft go the extra mile every day to deliver fantastic care and meaningful opportunities for our residents”.
You may also want to watch:
Inspectors noted that staff “showed genuine concern for people and were keen to ensure people’s rights were upheld”.
One relative of a Lyncroft resident said: “It’s easy going; no rules and regulations which is nice, for instance some people bring in their dogs. It’s more like their home than a home.”
To view the full report, click here.
- 1 So that's settled - Government not council will fund new school
- 2 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 3 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 4 New era begins at table tennis club rescued from the brink
- 5 Author reflects on reasons behind 'The Chapel of Ease'
- 6 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 7 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 8 Family friends to cycle from Wales to Wisbech to create more happy memories
- 9 Emporium takes business to next level
- 10 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas