Lyncroft Care Home in Wisbech rated ‘good in all areas’ by Care Quality Commission
- Credit: SUPPLIED
A care home in Wisbech has been rated “good in all areas” by the Quality Care Commission following an inspection.
Lyncroft Care Home in Clarkson Avenue say they are “delighted” with their latest report which stated that staff were “kind and caring” and “go the extra mile every day”.
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) report highlighted staff positivity, kindness and “caring attitude” towards residents of the Fenland home.
The report also praised the home’s manager for being “committed to ensuring that a high-quality service was provided”.
Alykhan Kachra of CQC said: “The staff team here at Lyncroft go the extra mile every day to deliver fantastic care and meaningful opportunities for our residents”.
You may also want to watch:
Inspectors noted that staff “showed genuine concern for people and were keen to ensure people’s rights were upheld”.
One relative of a Lyncroft resident said: “It’s easy going; no rules and regulations which is nice, for instance some people bring in their dogs. It’s more like their home than a home.”
To view the full report, click here.
- 1 Missing dog found thanks to drone footage
- 2 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 3 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 4 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 5 HMO plans submitted for village pub
- 6 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 7 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 8 Burnouts, revving engines and upset shoppers lead to dispersal order
- 9 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 10 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter