Lucy Barham from Downham Market charged with causing death of Christopher Fuller from Three Holes by dangerous driving
- Credit: Archant
A woman has appeared in court charged with causing the death of a 21-year-old man by dangerous driving.
Lucy Barham, 34, of Russell Close, Downham Market, has been charged with causing the death of Christopher Fuller.
Mr Fuller, who lived in Three Holes, near Wisbech, died on the A1122 Swaffham Road at Fincham, near Downham, on the evening of Thursday, September 8, 2016.
Barham appeared before King’s Lynn magistrates, who committed the case to crown court.
Jane Foster appeared for the prosecution and Natasha Baker for Barham’s defence during the five-minute hearing.
You may also want to watch:
Barham was released on unconditional bail.
She will next appear at Norwich Crown Court on Thursday, August 10.
- 1 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000
- 2 Worst road in Fenland? You'd better believe it
- 3 Missing dog found thanks to drone footage
- 4 HMO plans submitted for village pub
- 5 Nail bars and car washes targeted in modern day slavery checks
- 6 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 7 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 8 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 9 'Every number is a lost life' - Worst Covid affected care homes in Cambs
- 10 Equipment worth £6,000 stolen from farm during overnight break-in