Lucy Barham from Downham Market charged with causing death of Christopher Fuller from Three Holes by dangerous driving
- Credit: Archant
A woman has appeared in court charged with causing the death of a 21-year-old man by dangerous driving.
Lucy Barham, 34, of Russell Close, Downham Market, has been charged with causing the death of Christopher Fuller.
Mr Fuller, who lived in Three Holes, near Wisbech, died on the A1122 Swaffham Road at Fincham, near Downham, on the evening of Thursday, September 8, 2016.
Barham appeared before King’s Lynn magistrates, who committed the case to crown court.
Jane Foster appeared for the prosecution and Natasha Baker for Barham’s defence during the five-minute hearing.
Barham was released on unconditional bail.
She will next appear at Norwich Crown Court on Thursday, August 10.
- 1 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 2 New £566k convenience store opens creating 12 jobs
- 3 'White van man' crashes into rail bridge
- 4 Family's tribute to 'much-loved' and 'fun-loving' A1198 crash victim
- 5 Village life, magistrate in court for failing to clear snow and forced landing
- 6 Clinical Diss left singing in the rain as Saints rue positive display
- 7 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 8 Developer claims 109-home estate would be 'wholly appropriate'
- 9 Auditor who fell ill on eve of farmgate report not returning to council
- 10 You hope for a silver lining - and this wondrous tree is it