Lucy Barham from Downham Market charged with causing death of Christopher Fuller from Three Holes by dangerous driving
- Credit: Archant
A woman has appeared in court charged with causing the death of a 21-year-old man by dangerous driving.
Lucy Barham, 34, of Russell Close, Downham Market, has been charged with causing the death of Christopher Fuller.
Mr Fuller, who lived in Three Holes, near Wisbech, died on the A1122 Swaffham Road at Fincham, near Downham, on the evening of Thursday, September 8, 2016.
Barham appeared before King’s Lynn magistrates, who committed the case to crown court.
Jane Foster appeared for the prosecution and Natasha Baker for Barham’s defence during the five-minute hearing.
You may also want to watch:
Barham was released on unconditional bail.
She will next appear at Norwich Crown Court on Thursday, August 10.
- 1 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 2 Five fire crews called to building blaze
- 3 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 4 Octavia Hill’s Birthplace House gets share of £1.57billion fund
- 5 Stronger bonds can be key to success, believes Fenmen boss
- 6 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 7 ‘Numerous’ number plate thefts reported to police across region
- 8 'I lived in the woods' - Suspected murder victim reveals five year ordeal
- 9 Restaurant launches bright pink ‘selfie areas’ ahead of reopening
- 10 Businesses reopen as lockdown restrictions ease