Lucy Barham from Downham Market charged with causing death of Christopher Fuller from Three Holes by dangerous driving
- Credit: Archant
A woman has appeared in court charged with causing the death of a 21-year-old man by dangerous driving.
Lucy Barham, 34, of Russell Close, Downham Market, has been charged with causing the death of Christopher Fuller.
Mr Fuller, who lived in Three Holes, near Wisbech, died on the A1122 Swaffham Road at Fincham, near Downham, on the evening of Thursday, September 8, 2016.
Barham appeared before King’s Lynn magistrates, who committed the case to crown court.
Jane Foster appeared for the prosecution and Natasha Baker for Barham’s defence during the five-minute hearing.
You may also want to watch:
Barham was released on unconditional bail.
She will next appear at Norwich Crown Court on Thursday, August 10.
- 1 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 2 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 3 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 4 Overgrown ditch ‘hasn’t been maintained for at least eight years’
- 5 'Bed-bound, my body felt exasperated' - reporter shares battle with Covid-19
- 6 Town council says market is operating safely and within Covid-19 guidelines
- 7 Body of missing Wisbech man found in Norfolk
- 8 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 9 Ditch crash victim seriously injured