Lorry piled high with 200 pallets seized by Fenland police - and the driver had no insurance
- Credit: Archant
A lorry loaded with over 200 wooden pallets never got to its destination after being stopped – and seized- by police.
Fenland police posted a picture of the lorry to Twitter and recounted what happened when they pulled it over.
Not only did they discover the driver didn’t have a valid licence but they took one look and ruled the lorry was over weight.
“Vehicle seized,” tweeted the officer from the roads policing unit who had pulled it over.
Police did not reveal whether the owner of the Iveco lorry has found someone to reclaim it – or what happened to the pallets.
You may also want to watch:
Nor, indeed, did they reveal who unloaded them.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 3 Photos show grim reality of life on the streets
- 4 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 5 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 6 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 7 Speeding car smashes into two vehicles before driving off
- 8 Verdict means former mayor can keep pub
- 9 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 10 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage