Lorry piled high with 200 pallets seized by Fenland police - and the driver had no insurance
- Credit: Archant
A lorry loaded with over 200 wooden pallets never got to its destination after being stopped – and seized- by police.
Fenland police posted a picture of the lorry to Twitter and recounted what happened when they pulled it over.
Not only did they discover the driver didn’t have a valid licence but they took one look and ruled the lorry was over weight.
“Vehicle seized,” tweeted the officer from the roads policing unit who had pulled it over.
Police did not reveal whether the owner of the Iveco lorry has found someone to reclaim it – or what happened to the pallets.
You may also want to watch:
Nor, indeed, did they reveal who unloaded them.
- 1 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 2 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 3 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 4 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 5 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 6 Ex-glider pilot and education pioneer dies
- 7 100 mile charity walk inspired by mum's breast cancer recovery
- 8 Room to improve as villagers fail to cope with rampant visitors
- 9 Matilda, 9, sold her dolls to raise money for charity close to her heart
- 10 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments