Lorry piled high with 200 pallets seized by Fenland police - and the driver had no insurance
- Credit: Archant
A lorry loaded with over 200 wooden pallets never got to its destination after being stopped – and seized- by police.
Fenland police posted a picture of the lorry to Twitter and recounted what happened when they pulled it over.
Not only did they discover the driver didn’t have a valid licence but they took one look and ruled the lorry was over weight.
“Vehicle seized,” tweeted the officer from the roads policing unit who had pulled it over.
Police did not reveal whether the owner of the Iveco lorry has found someone to reclaim it – or what happened to the pallets.
You may also want to watch:
Nor, indeed, did they reveal who unloaded them.
- 1 Pets saved in horrific rescue start to be rehomed
- 2 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000
- 3 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 4 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 5 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 6 A47 to close overnight near Wisbech for roadworks
- 7 Marathon runner passes through Cambs on route to Kathmandu
- 8 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 9 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 10 Pupils thrilled to take next step towards England dream