Lorry driver makes a fundamental error at Fenland roundabout...
- Credit: Supplied
A lorry driver was spotted travelling the wrong way around a Fenland roundabout.
A motorist travelling in the opposite direction had a shock when he was dazzled by the HGV’s headlights on the approach to the Bartlett's roundabout in Chatteris.
It happened last night (Tuesday) at around 10pm.
The passenger travelling with him managed to take a photograph of the lorry, which was travelling anti-clockwise around the roundabout.
The driver, who has asked to remain anonymous, said he tried explaining to the lorry driver he was on the wrong side of the road – but he didn’t seem to speak any English.
You may also want to watch:
“I just wanted to warn other road users to be on the lookout,” he said.
- 1 Two mystery sinkholes appear across town during scorching weekend
- 2 Busy month as port handles nine ships in May
- 3 Jail for man who broke partner’s nose and intimidated witness
- 4 A fiver for a photographic tour of historic Wisbech
- 5 Damning care home report reveals all areas ‘require improvement’
- 6 Walking tours, open days and exhibitions to 'celebrate the Fens'
- 7 Thunderstorms set to hit Cambs after hot intense weekend
- 8 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire
- 9 Prepare to be ‘as horrified as I was’ says former audit chair
- 10 Litter pickers find stolen handbag snatched from shopper last year