Lorry driver threatened, almost punched and has window smashed in Wisbech road rage incident
- Credit: Archant
A lorry driver was verbally abused, almost punched and had a window smashed during a road rage incident on Cromwell Road, Wisbech.
The driver of the yellow Lynn Star lorry, without a trailer, was attempting to turn off the road when a driver in a silver Honda Civic pulled out in front of him to attempt a three point turn causing the lorry driver to brake.
The driver of the Honda then approached the lorry, verbally abused and attempted to punch the driver before slamming the lorry’s wing mirror into the driver’s side window, smashing the window.
The driver of the Honda is described as white, 55-60 years old, of a thick set build and bald. He was described as wearing a green jumper and brown jacket.
The incident took place between 11.30am and 11.45am on Wednesday, January 4.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call the police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or through their anonymous online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 ‘We are still struggling to cope’: Pet rescuers face ‘horrific situation’
- 2 Family traumatised as their beloved Waffle shot in the face
- 3 £1,000 donation will help bring school swimming pool back to life
- 4 LETTER: Why I quit as an independent to re-join Tories
- 5 Welcome back to the food capital of the Fens
- 6 Community order for woman who spat at police officer in 'vile assault'
- 7 Hospitalised driver and passenger suffer serious injuries after crash
- 8 Family pay tribute to ‘talented’ father-of-three veteran killed in crash
- 9 Man, 48, dies after Mercedes car overturns in horror ditch crash
- 10 Police seize e-scooter as part of action plan following hit-and-run