Long-standing Wisbech estate agent given major promotion
- Credit: Archant
A familiar face to many Fen homeowners for the past 24 years has been given a major promotion.
Charlie Green, who has worked at Harrison Murray’s Wisbech branch for almost quarter of a century, has been appointed business manager of The Nottingham Building Society’s new Land and New Homes initiative.
The initiative will give experienced property developers support in creating residential developments.
She said: “After Harrison Murray was acquired by The Nottingham in 2013, I was given the opportunity to follow that passion, and now I am working with every estate agency office across our heartland.
“With the help of our branches we source land where planning permission is needed and, once that is gained, find a buyer.
You may also want to watch:
“And with The Nottingham offering the lending, I act as the stepping stone to a new development.”
- 1 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 2 Man in critical condition after single-vehicle crash
- 3 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 4 'Software error' blamed for town council election mix up
- 5 Podcast revisits the mysterious missing case of Terry McSpadden
- 6 Five fire crews called to building blaze
- 7 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 8 110-year-old church gates reappear following £400 makeover
- 9 Heated dining pod and covered decking area at restaurant after garden makeover
- 10 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months