Long-standing Wisbech estate agent given major promotion
- Credit: Archant
A familiar face to many Fen homeowners for the past 24 years has been given a major promotion.
Charlie Green, who has worked at Harrison Murray’s Wisbech branch for almost quarter of a century, has been appointed business manager of The Nottingham Building Society’s new Land and New Homes initiative.
The initiative will give experienced property developers support in creating residential developments.
She said: “After Harrison Murray was acquired by The Nottingham in 2013, I was given the opportunity to follow that passion, and now I am working with every estate agency office across our heartland.
“With the help of our branches we source land where planning permission is needed and, once that is gained, find a buyer.
You may also want to watch:
“And with The Nottingham offering the lending, I act as the stepping stone to a new development.”
- 1 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000
- 2 Worst road in Fenland? You'd better believe it
- 3 Missing dog found thanks to drone footage
- 4 HMO plans submitted for village pub
- 5 Nail bars and car washes targeted in modern day slavery checks
- 6 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 7 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 8 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 9 'Every number is a lost life' - Worst Covid affected care homes in Cambs
- 10 Equipment worth £6,000 stolen from farm during overnight break-in