Long-standing Wisbech estate agent given major promotion
- Credit: Archant
A familiar face to many Fen homeowners for the past 24 years has been given a major promotion.
Charlie Green, who has worked at Harrison Murray’s Wisbech branch for almost quarter of a century, has been appointed business manager of The Nottingham Building Society’s new Land and New Homes initiative.
The initiative will give experienced property developers support in creating residential developments.
She said: “After Harrison Murray was acquired by The Nottingham in 2013, I was given the opportunity to follow that passion, and now I am working with every estate agency office across our heartland.
“With the help of our branches we source land where planning permission is needed and, once that is gained, find a buyer.
You may also want to watch:
“And with The Nottingham offering the lending, I act as the stepping stone to a new development.”
- 1 So that's settled - Government not council will fund new school
- 2 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 3 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 4 New era begins at table tennis club rescued from the brink
- 5 Inquest opens into death of labourer, 20, who drowned
- 6 Author reflects on reasons behind 'The Chapel of Ease'
- 7 Photos show grim reality of life on the streets
- 8 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 9 Family friends to cycle from Wales to Wisbech to create more happy memories
- 10 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages