Local artist Esther exhibits 27 paintings at The Orchard Tea Rooms in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
Local artist Esther Marshall is exhibiting 27 of her paintings - which cover a diverse range of subjects and are painted in acrylic - at The Orchard Tea Rooms, Redmoor Lane, Wisbech, throughout April.
“I used to run a local company and on retirement needed something to fill the void,” she said.
“Painting is now my passion and has become somewhat of an obsession.
“The Orchard Tea Rooms has a very friendly atmosphere selling delicious homemade cakes and good food, and the orchard is just starting to come into blossom so well worth a visit.
“There is a dog walk through the Orchard and they welcome well behaved dogs on leads.”
You may also want to watch:
She is also exhibiting at St. Leonard’s Church, Leverington, from April 21 to May 1.
For more information visit www.monetlovesesther.com or www.theorchardtearoom.co.uk
- 1 Customers report summerhouse builder to fraud investigators
- 2 Pub closes as owners decide not to sell
- 3 Medieval pottery unearthed at Cambs campsite
- 4 MP and mayor meet businesses in incinerator fight
- 5 Town rallies in fight for new hospital
- 6 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 7 Yard sale raises over £1,400 from second annual event
- 8 Work starts on £3.16m apprenticeship training school
- 9 Power boats thrill crowds at river races
- 10 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment