Local artist Esther exhibits 27 paintings at The Orchard Tea Rooms in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
Local artist Esther Marshall is exhibiting 27 of her paintings - which cover a diverse range of subjects and are painted in acrylic - at The Orchard Tea Rooms, Redmoor Lane, Wisbech, throughout April.
“I used to run a local company and on retirement needed something to fill the void,” she said.
“Painting is now my passion and has become somewhat of an obsession.
“The Orchard Tea Rooms has a very friendly atmosphere selling delicious homemade cakes and good food, and the orchard is just starting to come into blossom so well worth a visit.
“There is a dog walk through the Orchard and they welcome well behaved dogs on leads.”
You may also want to watch:
She is also exhibiting at St. Leonard’s Church, Leverington, from April 21 to May 1.
For more information visit www.monetlovesesther.com or www.theorchardtearoom.co.uk
- 1 Homeless champion delighted as young couple finally have shelter
- 2 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 3 The Queen Elizabeth Hospital launches Covid-19 patient helpline
- 4 Frightened cancer patient with Covid relieved as hospital extend stay
- 5 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 6 Environment Agency seize 52 illegal fishing devices from region’s rivers
- 7 Rough sleepers helped from tents pitched on private land
- 8 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 9 Council chairman urges people to have Covid-19 vaccine when offered
- 10 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide