Local artist Esther exhibits 27 paintings at The Orchard Tea Rooms in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
Local artist Esther Marshall is exhibiting 27 of her paintings - which cover a diverse range of subjects and are painted in acrylic - at The Orchard Tea Rooms, Redmoor Lane, Wisbech, throughout April.
“I used to run a local company and on retirement needed something to fill the void,” she said.
“Painting is now my passion and has become somewhat of an obsession.
“The Orchard Tea Rooms has a very friendly atmosphere selling delicious homemade cakes and good food, and the orchard is just starting to come into blossom so well worth a visit.
“There is a dog walk through the Orchard and they welcome well behaved dogs on leads.”
She is also exhibiting at St. Leonard’s Church, Leverington, from April 21 to May 1.
For more information visit www.monetlovesesther.com or www.theorchardtearoom.co.uk
- 1 New £566k convenience store opens creating 12 jobs
- 2 Developer claims 109-home estate would be 'wholly appropriate'
- 3 WATCH: Extinction Rebellion block Amazon warehouse
- 4 Family's tribute to 'much-loved' and 'fun-loving' A1198 crash victim
- 5 Police shut off A605 after 'single vehicle' crash
- 6 Pupils take to the dance floor to raise £500 for Children in Need
- 7 Two year ban on begging for these six
- 8 Convenience store transformed thanks to £116k facelift
- 9 Driver escapes injury after car hits wall
- 10 Motorcyclist, 32, injured after A605 crash