Local artist Esther exhibits 27 paintings at The Orchard Tea Rooms in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
Local artist Esther Marshall is exhibiting 27 of her paintings - which cover a diverse range of subjects and are painted in acrylic - at The Orchard Tea Rooms, Redmoor Lane, Wisbech, throughout April.
“I used to run a local company and on retirement needed something to fill the void,” she said.
“Painting is now my passion and has become somewhat of an obsession.
“The Orchard Tea Rooms has a very friendly atmosphere selling delicious homemade cakes and good food, and the orchard is just starting to come into blossom so well worth a visit.
“There is a dog walk through the Orchard and they welcome well behaved dogs on leads.”
You may also want to watch:
She is also exhibiting at St. Leonard’s Church, Leverington, from April 21 to May 1.
For more information visit www.monetlovesesther.com or www.theorchardtearoom.co.uk
- 1 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 2 Five fire crews called to building blaze
- 3 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 4 Stronger bonds can be key to success, believes Fenmen boss
- 5 Octavia Hill’s Birthplace House gets share of £1.57billion fund
- 6 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 7 ‘Numerous’ number plate thefts reported to police across region
- 8 'I lived in the woods' - Suspected murder victim reveals five year ordeal
- 9 Businesses reopen as lockdown restrictions ease
- 10 Ladies mark return from lockdown with eight-goal thriller