New kit for Leverington Sports Youth FC thanks to sponsors The Nottingham
- Credit: Archant
Leverington Sports Youth FC can show off their new match kit for the 2018/19 season thanks to sponsors The Nottingham Building Society.
The youth football section of the Leverington Sports and Social Club provides youth football opportunities for boys and girls from the age of six (under 7s football) to under 18s.
There are currently nine teams playing in various local football leagues and each summer a soccer school is organised to recruit a new under 7s team for each new season.
“We pride ourselves on being a fully inclusive club, providing football opportunities for all those who wish to participate,” said a team spokesman.
“Our aim is to develop all players to achieve their full potential and in doing so we do not simply focus on the sporting ability but also take very seriously our responsibility in shaping the behaviours and characters of those who choose to join us.”
You may also want to watch:
Call the team manager on 01945 465082 if you’d like to join.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 3 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 4 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 5 Stolen French bulldog reunited with Wisbech owners 160 miles away
- 6 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 7 Princes win top food and drink industry award
- 8 Child rapist, 57, behind bars for sexually abusing three children
- 9 Boy, 15, arrested amid crackdown on deliberate fires