Unwind your mind with a meditation day in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
Step away from the stress of modern day life with a meditation course at Wisbech Library.
he day is a chance to unwind your mind and learn to relax.
Dave Chambers, who is running the course, said: “This course will give you the ideal conditions to unwind and clear your mind, reduce the stress of daily life and tap into your own lasting source of inner peace.
“Meditation is an effective way to deal with negative states of mind and create a sense of peace and mental freedom.
“By learning to identify the actual causes of our problems, we can begin to become free from them.”
You may also want to watch:
Everyone is welcome and no experience is needed.
Booking is advised via the website www.drolmacentre.org.uk.
- 1 Council offers reserved parking for elderly heading for Covid jab
- 2 60 care home residents and staff vaccinated
- 3 Minor injury unit closes to allow staff to respond to crisis in the community
- 4 Man, 39, convicted of assault on two HMRC officers by beating
- 5 New owners of town centre store under fire for flats plan
- 6 Body of missing Wisbech man found in Norfolk
- 7 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 8 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 9 Man attempts to smuggle MDMA tablets disguised as Mars Bar into jail
- 10 Coronavirus test centre staff ‘receive abuse’ from angry motorists
• The event is at Wisbech Library, Ely Place on Saturday March 30 from 10.30am to 1pm. Cost is £17. Alison Hawtin, education programme coordinator at Drolma Buddhist Centre, Peterborough, 01733 755444.