Unwind your mind with a meditation day in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
Step away from the stress of modern day life with a meditation course at Wisbech Library.
he day is a chance to unwind your mind and learn to relax.
Dave Chambers, who is running the course, said: “This course will give you the ideal conditions to unwind and clear your mind, reduce the stress of daily life and tap into your own lasting source of inner peace.
“Meditation is an effective way to deal with negative states of mind and create a sense of peace and mental freedom.
“By learning to identify the actual causes of our problems, we can begin to become free from them.”
You may also want to watch:
Everyone is welcome and no experience is needed.
Booking is advised via the website www.drolmacentre.org.uk.
- 1 ‘We are still struggling to cope’: Pet rescuers face ‘horrific situation’
- 2 Family traumatised as their beloved Waffle shot in the face
- 3 £1,000 donation will help bring school swimming pool back to life
- 4 LETTER: Why I quit as an independent to re-join Tories
- 5 Family pay tribute to ‘talented’ father-of-three veteran killed in crash
- 6 Community order for woman who spat at police officer in 'vile assault'
- 7 Hospitalised driver and passenger suffer serious injuries after crash
- 8 Welcome back to the food capital of the Fens
- 9 Police seize e-scooter as part of action plan following hit-and-run
- 10 Man, 48, dies after Mercedes car overturns in horror ditch crash
• The event is at Wisbech Library, Ely Place on Saturday March 30 from 10.30am to 1pm. Cost is £17. Alison Hawtin, education programme coordinator at Drolma Buddhist Centre, Peterborough, 01733 755444.