Law graduate and former Neale Wade student in court on child pornography charges
A 21 YEAR old law graduate and former Neale Wade student has been charged with possessing nearly 300 images of child pornography in March and distributing filthy images Gordon Newman – facing 11 pornography charges -- appeared before Fenland magistr
A 21 YEAR old law graduate and former Neale Wade student has been charged with possessing nearly 300 images of child pornography in March and distributing filthy images
Gordon Newman - facing 11 pornography charges -- appeared before Fenland magistrates on Tuesday, when he chose not to enter a plea to any of the allegations.
Newman, who gave the court an address in Monson Street, Lincoln, is accused of possessing a total of 298 indecent photos or pseudo images in March on August 30 2007.
Such images are graded on the Copine scale, with level one being the lowest level; and five - including sadism and bestiality - being the highest.
You may also want to watch:
It is alleged that Newman was in possession of two level five images, 26 level four images; 43 images graded at level three, 10 at level two, and 217 at level one.
A second charge of possessing child pornography alleges that on August 31 2007 he was in possession of four more images, one at level four, two images at level two, and one at level one.
- 1 Missing dog found thanks to drone footage
- 2 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 3 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 4 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 5 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 6 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 7 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 8 Burnouts, revving engines and upset shoppers lead to dispersal order
- 9 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 10 'It could happen to anyone' - girlfriend of drowning victim speaks out
Newman is accused of distributing 34 indecent images of children in March between August 1 and 9 2006, the images being at levels one, two, three and four, and going to eight different people.
The 21-year-old faces five charges of making an indecent photograph of a child, on dates between May 26 and June 13 2007, ranging from levels one to five.
He faces three more charges of making an indecent photograph within the jurisdiction of the Central Criminal Court between February 8 and May 7 2007, involving images at level one, two and four.
The case was adjourned for a committal hearing on December 22 and Newman was given unconditional bail.