Law graduate and former Neale Wade student in court on child pornography charges
A 21 YEAR old law graduate and former Neale Wade student has been charged with possessing nearly 300 images of child pornography in March and distributing filthy images Gordon Newman – facing 11 pornography charges -- appeared before Fenland magistr
A 21 YEAR old law graduate and former Neale Wade student has been charged with possessing nearly 300 images of child pornography in March and distributing filthy images
Gordon Newman - facing 11 pornography charges -- appeared before Fenland magistrates on Tuesday, when he chose not to enter a plea to any of the allegations.
Newman, who gave the court an address in Monson Street, Lincoln, is accused of possessing a total of 298 indecent photos or pseudo images in March on August 30 2007.
Such images are graded on the Copine scale, with level one being the lowest level; and five - including sadism and bestiality - being the highest.
You may also want to watch:
It is alleged that Newman was in possession of two level five images, 26 level four images; 43 images graded at level three, 10 at level two, and 217 at level one.
A second charge of possessing child pornography alleges that on August 31 2007 he was in possession of four more images, one at level four, two images at level two, and one at level one.
- 1 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 2 Mum caught driving with revoked license on school run gets car seized
- 3 Vicar's concerns over 'hugely vulnerable' rough sleepers
- 4 Man in critical condition after single-vehicle crash
- 5 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 6 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 7 Rural crime police recover dog in ‘poor state’ while on site check
- 8 Police hunt homemade go-kart ‘causing anti-social behaviour’
- 9 Podcast revisits the mysterious missing case of Terry McSpadden
- 10 Residents get chance to contribute to church's Bible project
Newman is accused of distributing 34 indecent images of children in March between August 1 and 9 2006, the images being at levels one, two, three and four, and going to eight different people.
The 21-year-old faces five charges of making an indecent photograph of a child, on dates between May 26 and June 13 2007, ranging from levels one to five.
He faces three more charges of making an indecent photograph within the jurisdiction of the Central Criminal Court between February 8 and May 7 2007, involving images at level one, two and four.
The case was adjourned for a committal hearing on December 22 and Newman was given unconditional bail.