Latvian chart sensation Rassel;, Sabine Berezina and Edvards Grieze wow Wisbech crowd
The Queen Mary Centre in Wisbech hosted a party with international flavour.
A bumper crowd of all nationalities and ages were treated to a set from DJ Gunchs before the main event, Latvian chart sensation Rassel;, Sabine Berezina and Edvards Grieze took to the stage and entertained with an energetic set.
Aigars Balsevics, from AA Brothers, which organised the event, said: “What a brilliant night. It was so great to see so many in Wisbech from different backgrounds mixing and enjoying themselves.”
Mayor of Wisbech, Councillor Steve Tierney, introduced the acts. He said: “The atmosphere was brilliant and there was a really nice mix of people there from all different places.
“The DJ was great and really got the crowd moving and the acts themselves were excellent.
You may also want to watch:
“It was a nice international party night where everybody seemed to be having a lot of fun.”
- 1 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 2 Suspected drink-driver, 41, arrested after tip-off from resident
- 3 ‘You now have s**t on your face,’ objector to planning scheme told
- 4 Police thank eagle-eyed motorist for being ‘right place, right time’
- 5 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 6 Man who died in road crash is named
- 7 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in live Facebook video stream
- 8 Entrepreneurs’ lockdown invention wins big at London competition
- 9 Reporter shares mid-treatment stages of teeth transformation
- 10 How was conman hired as NHS finance boss five months after being unmasked?