Latvian chart sensation Rassel;, Sabine Berezina and Edvards Grieze wow Wisbech crowd
The Queen Mary Centre in Wisbech hosted a party with international flavour.
A bumper crowd of all nationalities and ages were treated to a set from DJ Gunchs before the main event, Latvian chart sensation Rassel;, Sabine Berezina and Edvards Grieze took to the stage and entertained with an energetic set.
Aigars Balsevics, from AA Brothers, which organised the event, said: “What a brilliant night. It was so great to see so many in Wisbech from different backgrounds mixing and enjoying themselves.”
Mayor of Wisbech, Councillor Steve Tierney, introduced the acts. He said: “The atmosphere was brilliant and there was a really nice mix of people there from all different places.
“The DJ was great and really got the crowd moving and the acts themselves were excellent.
You may also want to watch:
“It was a nice international party night where everybody seemed to be having a lot of fun.”
- 1 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 2 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 3 Former mayor Aigars Balsevics must wait for verdict on pub fate
- 4 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 5 47-home estate 'beggars belief' says councillor
- 6 Showcase status for Academy
- 7 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash
- 8 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland
- 9 Drug free, drink free BMW driver crashes into wall
- 10 ‘From street dog to show champion’ - how Toby rescued his family