Mystery over large sum of money found in hospital grounds
- Credit: Archant
A large sum of money has been found at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in King’s Lynn but no one has yet come forward to claim it.
The hospital says they are not giving away the exact amount “as this is an identifying characteristic”.
However the hospital is still waiting for its rightful owner to come forward even though it was handed in some months ago.
“It’s a sizeable sum,” said a hospital spokesman. “An appeal is being made to reunite the owner of the money which was found in the grounds in June and immediately handed in by a member of the public.”
The spokesman added: “The hospital trust is hoping to reunite the owners with the money and is putting out an appeal after exhaustive internal inquiries.
You may also want to watch:
“Anyone claiming the money will be asked a series of questions to prove that they do own the money.”
If you own the money please contact the hospital’s PALS Department on 01553613359.
- 1 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 2 Homeless champion delighted as young couple finally have shelter
- 3 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 4 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless
- 5 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 6 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 7 'Sorry for any delay' but we're getting there says vaccine rollout manager
- 8 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 9 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 10 Overgrown ditch ‘hasn’t been maintained for at least eight years’