Mystery over large sum of money found in hospital grounds
- Credit: Archant
A large sum of money has been found at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in King’s Lynn but no one has yet come forward to claim it.
The hospital says they are not giving away the exact amount “as this is an identifying characteristic”.
However the hospital is still waiting for its rightful owner to come forward even though it was handed in some months ago.
“It’s a sizeable sum,” said a hospital spokesman. “An appeal is being made to reunite the owner of the money which was found in the grounds in June and immediately handed in by a member of the public.”
The spokesman added: “The hospital trust is hoping to reunite the owners with the money and is putting out an appeal after exhaustive internal inquiries.
You may also want to watch:
“Anyone claiming the money will be asked a series of questions to prove that they do own the money.”
If you own the money please contact the hospital’s PALS Department on 01553613359.
- 1 Council to report 'accumulations of tributes' to police
- 2 'I lived in the woods' - Suspected murder victim reveals five year ordeal
- 3 Videographer captures lifeboat hoist at town boatyard
- 4 Hughes Electrical re-open Monday at Wisbech and Ely
- 5 Cafe boss throws hat in the ring for county election
- 6 Shotgun, fake cash and cannabis found at suspected dealer’s home
- 7 Fenland line-up for Cambridgeshire elections
- 8 Five year mystery of what happened to modern day slavery victim
- 9 Spectators to be 'kept well away' when 85m chimneys come down
- 10 Urgent repairs at Wisbech Museum due to start