Mystery over large sum of money found in hospital grounds
- Credit: Archant
A large sum of money has been found at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in King’s Lynn but no one has yet come forward to claim it.
The hospital says they are not giving away the exact amount “as this is an identifying characteristic”.
However the hospital is still waiting for its rightful owner to come forward even though it was handed in some months ago.
“It’s a sizeable sum,” said a hospital spokesman. “An appeal is being made to reunite the owner of the money which was found in the grounds in June and immediately handed in by a member of the public.”
The spokesman added: “The hospital trust is hoping to reunite the owners with the money and is putting out an appeal after exhaustive internal inquiries.
You may also want to watch:
“Anyone claiming the money will be asked a series of questions to prove that they do own the money.”
If you own the money please contact the hospital’s PALS Department on 01553613359.
- 1 Three stores evacuated after suspect 'bomb scare'
- 2 Body found in Wisbech road
- 3 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 4 It's a family affair as planners consider five luxury homes
- 5 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 6 Hares hit five, Wisbech win, Whittlesey victorious as Drove triumph
- 7 Crash driver four and a half times over drink drive limit
- 8 Mayor opens Wisbech community hub
- 9 Police warn you may run but you can't hide from us
- 10 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims