Large combine harvester spillage closes A47 westbound between B198 Wisbech West and A141 Guyhirn - Highways England offer alternative routes
- Credit: Archant
The A47 is closed westbound between the B198 near Wisbech West and the A141 Guyhirn following a large spillage involving a combine harvester.
Highways England has offered alternative routes: “At the A1101 Wisbech roundabout take the first exit and follow the A1101 to Outwell.
“At Outwell continue onto the A1122 through Nordelph and Salters Lode to the A10 roundabout at Downham Market.
“At the roundabout take the second exit onto the A10 south to Ely.
“Continue on the A10 through Littleport to Ely, then take the A142 to Chartteris.
You may also want to watch:
“At the roundabout with the A141 in Chatteris, take the fourth exit and continue on the A141 to rejoin the A47 at Guyhirn.
“Road users are advised that the above is a lengthy diversion so please allow extra journey time.”
- 1 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 2 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 3 'Sorry for any delay' but we're getting there says vaccine rollout manager
- 4 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 5 Council tax frozen after eventful but non event year
- 6 Man who headbutted and spat at HMRC officers told to expect jail
- 7 Overgrown ditch ‘hasn’t been maintained for at least eight years’
- 8 Town council says market is operating safely and within Covid-19 guidelines
- 9 Ever get that sinking feeling?
- 10 Animal firm 'left behind' in bid to stay afloat during pandemic