Large combine harvester spillage closes A47 westbound between B198 Wisbech West and A141 Guyhirn - Highways England offer alternative routes
- Credit: Archant
The A47 is closed westbound between the B198 near Wisbech West and the A141 Guyhirn following a large spillage involving a combine harvester.
Highways England has offered alternative routes: “At the A1101 Wisbech roundabout take the first exit and follow the A1101 to Outwell.
“At Outwell continue onto the A1122 through Nordelph and Salters Lode to the A10 roundabout at Downham Market.
“At the roundabout take the second exit onto the A10 south to Ely.
“Continue on the A10 through Littleport to Ely, then take the A142 to Chartteris.
You may also want to watch:
“At the roundabout with the A141 in Chatteris, take the fourth exit and continue on the A141 to rejoin the A47 at Guyhirn.
“Road users are advised that the above is a lengthy diversion so please allow extra journey time.”
- 1 Fenland Council loses fight to stop incinerator survey
- 2 Grandmother of drowning victim calls for Bawsey Pits closure
- 3 800 sign in 24 hours to close lake where Radek drowned
- 4 Man in court after more than £656k of cannabis seized
- 5 Man arrested after cannabis factory found after house blaze
- 6 Fire crews free driver trapped in overturned lorry
- 7 Wife's tribute to husband killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 8 14-year-old footballer's 'dream' comes true after securing England trial
- 9 Friends pay tribute to ‘great young lad’ who drowned at Bawsey Pits
- 10 Major youth football tournament cancelled for second year running