Large combine harvester spillage closes A47 westbound between B198 Wisbech West and A141 Guyhirn - Highways England offer alternative routes
- Credit: Archant
The A47 is closed westbound between the B198 near Wisbech West and the A141 Guyhirn following a large spillage involving a combine harvester.
Highways England has offered alternative routes: “At the A1101 Wisbech roundabout take the first exit and follow the A1101 to Outwell.
“At Outwell continue onto the A1122 through Nordelph and Salters Lode to the A10 roundabout at Downham Market.
“At the roundabout take the second exit onto the A10 south to Ely.
“Continue on the A10 through Littleport to Ely, then take the A142 to Chartteris.
You may also want to watch:
“At the roundabout with the A141 in Chatteris, take the fourth exit and continue on the A141 to rejoin the A47 at Guyhirn.
“Road users are advised that the above is a lengthy diversion so please allow extra journey time.”
- 1 Photos show grim reality of life on the streets
- 2 Inquest opens into death of labourer, 20, who drowned
- 3 Speeding car smashes into two vehicles before driving off
- 4 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 5 Antiques dealer's collection to be sold at auction
- 6 So that's settled - Government not council will fund new school
- 7 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 8 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 9 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 10 Author reflects on reasons behind 'The Chapel of Ease'