Land on sale for £2.1m
FOREIGN owners of 54 acres of development land at a business park in the Fens have put it on the market with an asking price of £2.1 million. Savills and Brown & Co have been given the job of finding a buyer for the site at the Wingland Enterprise Park in
FOREIGN owners of 54 acres of development land at a business park in the Fens have put it on the market with an asking price of £2.1 million.
Savills and Brown & Co have been given the job of finding a buyer for the site at the Wingland Enterprise Park in Sutton Bridge, Lincolnshire.
Paul Giles, Associate Director at Savills, said: "Commercial land of this size is a rare commodity in today's buoyant property market and we are already receiving a high level of interest from national developers and investors".
The Wingland Enterprise Park was created through a consortium led by South Holland District Council with support from the European Union.
You may also want to watch:
The site is close to EDF's Sutton Bridge Power Station, the principal occupier, a combined gas turbine station located on the east bank of the River Nene which cost in the region of £337 million to construct and a further planning application has recently been lodged for a second power station.
The park has been allocated in the Local Plan as a Major Employment Area where general industrial uses are deemed appropriate.
- 1 Solicitor firm embraces legal sector apprenticeship scheme
- 2 Woman killed and four hospitalised after crash
- 3 Hare coursers handed Criminal Behaviour Orders
- 4 Baby abuse among paedophile’s 290,000 indecent images of children
- 5 Majority of councillors refuse to object to Wisbech incinerator - for now
- 6 Drug dealer who led class A drugs line caught in police sting
- 7 Pair questioned amid probe into catalytic converter thefts
- 8 Men caught with cannabis at village park
- 9 Community orchard to launch next month
- 10 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
A new estate road connects it with the A17 and is home to companies such as Geest's Wingland Foods operation, Solanum Ltd, Halifax Transport and Howling's Transport.