Knife found on man after he was arrested in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
A man who was arrested after police attended a domestic in Wisbech was found with a lock knife on him.
The man was outside of a public place at the time of the incident when he was searched by officers.
He had been arrested at the scene to prevent a breach of the peace.
A Cambridgeshire Police spokesperson said: “On searching the male a lock knife was found on his person and he was further arrested and taken to the PIC.
“The male was outside in a public place at the time of the incident.
You may also want to watch:
It’s illegal to sell a knife to anyone under 18, unless it has a folding blade three inches long (7.62 cm) or less.
- 1 Three stores evacuated after suspect 'bomb scare'
- 2 Body found in Wisbech road
- 3 It's a family affair as planners consider five luxury homes
- 4 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 5 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 6 Police warn you may run but you can't hide from us
- 7 Crash driver four and a half times over drink drive limit
- 8 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims
- 9 Victim of ‘joke’ that backfired left paralysed
- 10 Hares hit five, Wisbech win, Whittlesey victorious as Drove triumph
One person said on social media: “Good to find another knife off our streets. Stay safe.”