Knife found on man after he was arrested in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
A man who was arrested after police attended a domestic in Wisbech was found with a lock knife on him.
The man was outside of a public place at the time of the incident when he was searched by officers.
He had been arrested at the scene to prevent a breach of the peace.
A Cambridgeshire Police spokesperson said: “On searching the male a lock knife was found on his person and he was further arrested and taken to the PIC.
“The male was outside in a public place at the time of the incident.
You may also want to watch:
It’s illegal to sell a knife to anyone under 18, unless it has a folding blade three inches long (7.62 cm) or less.
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 3 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 4 Homeless champion delighted as young couple finally have shelter
- 5 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless
- 6 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 7 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 8 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 9 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 10 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
One person said on social media: “Good to find another knife off our streets. Stay safe.”