Knife found on man after he was arrested in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
A man who was arrested after police attended a domestic in Wisbech was found with a lock knife on him.
The man was outside of a public place at the time of the incident when he was searched by officers.
He had been arrested at the scene to prevent a breach of the peace.
A Cambridgeshire Police spokesperson said: “On searching the male a lock knife was found on his person and he was further arrested and taken to the PIC.
“The male was outside in a public place at the time of the incident.
You may also want to watch:
It’s illegal to sell a knife to anyone under 18, unless it has a folding blade three inches long (7.62 cm) or less.
- 1 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 2 'Sorry for any delay' but we're getting there says vaccine rollout manager
- 3 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 4 Man who headbutted and spat at HMRC officers told to expect jail
- 5 Council tax frozen after eventful but non event year
- 6 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 7 Ever get that sinking feeling?
- 8 Overgrown ditch ‘hasn’t been maintained for at least eight years’
- 9 Animal firm 'left behind' in bid to stay afloat during pandemic
- 10 Town council says market is operating safely and within Covid-19 guidelines
One person said on social media: “Good to find another knife off our streets. Stay safe.”