King’s Church in Wisbech putting on free sessions to help people with their money
- Credit: Archant
A church is running free sessions to help people get on top of their household finances.
After receiving training from charity Christians Against Poverty, members of The King’s Church in Wisbech are offering the short course teaching people how to chart their household income and take control of their expenditure.
Money coach Robyn Johnstone, who will be leading the CAP Money course next month, said: “With households feeling the squeeze on their disposable income, we’ve all got to get a bit more savvy about our money to get through these tough times.
“If you know how to save and budget effectively, it can have a hugely positive impact on the whole family.”
The first course takes place in Octavia View, South Brink, Wisbech, at 2pm on March 6.
You may also want to watch:
A stall manned by money coaches will be at Wisbech Market Place on February 28.
To find out more about the CAP Money Course visit www.capmoneycourse.org and to book your place on the course call 07793 065442.
- 1 Drug free, drink free BMW driver crashes into wall
- 2 Former mayor Aigars Balsevics must wait for verdict on pub fate
- 3 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 4 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash
- 5 A141 closed after motorcycle crash
- 6 Watch the moment E-scooter rider, 16, narrowly misses crashing into bus
- 7 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 8 Body found in Wisbech road
- 9 Bomb scare was a 'hoax' say police
- 10 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled