King’s Church in Wisbech putting on free sessions to help people with their money
- Credit: Archant
A church is running free sessions to help people get on top of their household finances.
After receiving training from charity Christians Against Poverty, members of The King’s Church in Wisbech are offering the short course teaching people how to chart their household income and take control of their expenditure.
Money coach Robyn Johnstone, who will be leading the CAP Money course next month, said: “With households feeling the squeeze on their disposable income, we’ve all got to get a bit more savvy about our money to get through these tough times.
“If you know how to save and budget effectively, it can have a hugely positive impact on the whole family.”
The first course takes place in Octavia View, South Brink, Wisbech, at 2pm on March 6.
You may also want to watch:
A stall manned by money coaches will be at Wisbech Market Place on February 28.
To find out more about the CAP Money Course visit www.capmoneycourse.org and to book your place on the course call 07793 065442.
- 1 Businessman slams council’s coronavirus grants in explosive live rant
- 2 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 3 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 4 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 5 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 6 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 7 Hairdressing student is best of 1,000 after winning national competition
- 8 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 9 Fly-tipped sofa second reported incident this week
- 10 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident