Keep fit and have fun with new clubbercise classes in Wisbech St Mary
- Credit: Archant
Clubbercise, a fresh and fun new fitness trend, is coming to Wisbech St Mary.
The opening night will be half price, usually priced at £4.50. Glowsticks are available to buy on the night.
Helen, who has been teaching aerobics and zumba for over 10 years in the local area, said: “I love finding new ways to help people keep fit - it’s something I’m really passionate about and when I discovered Clubbercise I just knew people in the local Wisbech area would absolutely love it.
“The routines are easy-to-follow which means you can really let go and enjoy the music.
“Plus, the classes appeal to a wide range of people because they’re so much fun it doesn’t feel like a workout.”
You may also want to watch:
Clubbercise classes are taught in a darkened room with disco lighting, lasers and flashing glow sticks set to uplifting club tunes. They play anything from 90’s classics to the latest chart-toppers from the likes of Rudimental or David Guetta.
Helen’s daughter Harriette, currently studying for a masters degree at university, is in charge of the administration and promotional side of the business.
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 4 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 5 Homeless champion delighted as young couple finally have shelter
- 6 Stolen American-style fridge was lifted over 10ft security fence
- 7 First large-scale Cambs Covid-19 vaccination centres open this week
- 8 Ambulance charity first in East to transfer Covid-19 patients by air
- 9 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless
- 10 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
“The key to keeping people engaged, motivated and informed is by using fresh ideas,” she said.
Helen Lea will hold her first class at the Sports and Community Hall on Monday November 14 at 6pm.
For more information about all of Helen’s classes and bookings contact 07595 597023.