Keep fit and have fun with new clubbercise classes in Wisbech St Mary
- Credit: Archant
Clubbercise, a fresh and fun new fitness trend, is coming to Wisbech St Mary.
The opening night will be half price, usually priced at £4.50. Glowsticks are available to buy on the night.
Helen, who has been teaching aerobics and zumba for over 10 years in the local area, said: “I love finding new ways to help people keep fit - it’s something I’m really passionate about and when I discovered Clubbercise I just knew people in the local Wisbech area would absolutely love it.
“The routines are easy-to-follow which means you can really let go and enjoy the music.
“Plus, the classes appeal to a wide range of people because they’re so much fun it doesn’t feel like a workout.”
You may also want to watch:
Clubbercise classes are taught in a darkened room with disco lighting, lasers and flashing glow sticks set to uplifting club tunes. They play anything from 90’s classics to the latest chart-toppers from the likes of Rudimental or David Guetta.
Helen’s daughter Harriette, currently studying for a masters degree at university, is in charge of the administration and promotional side of the business.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 3 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 4 Watches and electric display box stolen in village burglary
- 5 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 6 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 7 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 8 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 9 Photos show grim reality of life on the streets
“The key to keeping people engaged, motivated and informed is by using fresh ideas,” she said.
Helen Lea will hold her first class at the Sports and Community Hall on Monday November 14 at 6pm.
For more information about all of Helen’s classes and bookings contact 07595 597023.