Keep fit and have fun with new clubbercise classes in Wisbech St Mary
- Credit: Archant
Clubbercise, a fresh and fun new fitness trend, is coming to Wisbech St Mary.
The opening night will be half price, usually priced at £4.50. Glowsticks are available to buy on the night.
Helen, who has been teaching aerobics and zumba for over 10 years in the local area, said: “I love finding new ways to help people keep fit - it’s something I’m really passionate about and when I discovered Clubbercise I just knew people in the local Wisbech area would absolutely love it.
“The routines are easy-to-follow which means you can really let go and enjoy the music.
“Plus, the classes appeal to a wide range of people because they’re so much fun it doesn’t feel like a workout.”
Clubbercise classes are taught in a darkened room with disco lighting, lasers and flashing glow sticks set to uplifting club tunes. They play anything from 90’s classics to the latest chart-toppers from the likes of Rudimental or David Guetta.
Helen’s daughter Harriette, currently studying for a masters degree at university, is in charge of the administration and promotional side of the business.
- 1 Tribute to ‘much-loved’ school worker who died suddenly in Wisbech
- 2 Man arrested after 'game of hide and seek' with police dogs and helicopter
- 3 ‘Sudden death’ reported at Nene and Ramnoth School in Wisbech
- 4 Pictures show major lorry blaze on A16 near Cambridgeshire
- 5 Roads minister and North East Cambs MP open £17m Guyhirn roundabout
- 6 Recap: A47 shut near Wisbech and King's Lynn after evening crash
- 7 REVEALED: The 'gang of five' who want Dr Nik Johnson gone
- 8 ‘It’s virtually impossible to register with an NHS dentist’ - people struggling to pay for dental care
- 9 'I see it as an opportunity' - care staff praise rehab centre's welcome culture
- 10 Passengers 'thrown from seats' when train sped through Peterborough
“The key to keeping people engaged, motivated and informed is by using fresh ideas,” she said.
Helen Lea will hold her first class at the Sports and Community Hall on Monday November 14 at 6pm.
For more information about all of Helen’s classes and bookings contact 07595 597023.