Keep fit and have fun with new clubbercise classes in Wisbech St Mary
- Credit: Archant
Clubbercise, a fresh and fun new fitness trend, is coming to Wisbech St Mary.
The opening night will be half price, usually priced at £4.50. Glowsticks are available to buy on the night.
Helen, who has been teaching aerobics and zumba for over 10 years in the local area, said: “I love finding new ways to help people keep fit - it’s something I’m really passionate about and when I discovered Clubbercise I just knew people in the local Wisbech area would absolutely love it.
“The routines are easy-to-follow which means you can really let go and enjoy the music.
“Plus, the classes appeal to a wide range of people because they’re so much fun it doesn’t feel like a workout.”
You may also want to watch:
Clubbercise classes are taught in a darkened room with disco lighting, lasers and flashing glow sticks set to uplifting club tunes. They play anything from 90’s classics to the latest chart-toppers from the likes of Rudimental or David Guetta.
Helen’s daughter Harriette, currently studying for a masters degree at university, is in charge of the administration and promotional side of the business.
- 1 Businessman slams council’s coronavirus grants in explosive live rant
- 2 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 3 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 4 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 5 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 6 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 7 Fly-tipped sofa second reported incident this week
- 8 Hairdressing student is best of 1,000 after winning national competition
- 9 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident
- 10 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
“The key to keeping people engaged, motivated and informed is by using fresh ideas,” she said.
Helen Lea will hold her first class at the Sports and Community Hall on Monday November 14 at 6pm.
For more information about all of Helen’s classes and bookings contact 07595 597023.