Jimmy Cricket is coming back to Wisbech for his third Christmas
- Credit: Archant
Irish comedian Jimmy Cricket is making a return to the Tower Ballroom in Wisbech following its sell out success last year.
The show ‘Christmas with Cricket’ is a Christmas variety show for families and people of all ages.
There are two showings on Sunday November 26, one at 2pm and another at 6.30pm.
The show also features support from May Marion, a female vocalist, Ian Larkin and the Nine Lives Theatre Company.
Jimmy said: “I am so pleased to be back in Wisbech again for the third year of festive fun. It’s always exiting to be teaming up with some great local talent who are led by Michele Larkin of Nine Lives Theatre Company.”
You may also want to watch:
All profits from the show will be going to The Wisbech Social Club and Institute restoration fund.
Tickets are priced at £10 and available from Etcetera, 7 York Row, Wisbech or by calling 01945 463440 / 07718 888641.
- 1 Homeless champion delighted as young couple finally have shelter
- 2 Frightened cancer patient with Covid relieved as hospital extend stay
- 3 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 4 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 5 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 6 The Queen Elizabeth Hospital launches Covid-19 patient helpline
- 7 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 8 Rough sleepers helped from tents pitched on private land
- 9 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 10 Man suffers serious injuries after two-vehicle crash on A47