Jimmy Cricket is coming back to Wisbech for his third Christmas
- Credit: Archant
Irish comedian Jimmy Cricket is making a return to the Tower Ballroom in Wisbech following its sell out success last year.
The show ‘Christmas with Cricket’ is a Christmas variety show for families and people of all ages.
There are two showings on Sunday November 26, one at 2pm and another at 6.30pm.
The show also features support from May Marion, a female vocalist, Ian Larkin and the Nine Lives Theatre Company.
Jimmy said: “I am so pleased to be back in Wisbech again for the third year of festive fun. It’s always exiting to be teaming up with some great local talent who are led by Michele Larkin of Nine Lives Theatre Company.”
You may also want to watch:
All profits from the show will be going to The Wisbech Social Club and Institute restoration fund.
Tickets are priced at £10 and available from Etcetera, 7 York Row, Wisbech or by calling 01945 463440 / 07718 888641.
- 1 Tory jubilation short-lived in Fenland as they lose control of county council
- 2 Defeated mayor on 'incredible' and 'some truly awful' people he met
- 3 Suspected drug dealers arrested in Wisbech raid
- 4 Prime minister to give green light for May 17 Covid-19 lockdown easing
- 5 Villagers 'clap for Dr Nik' to celebrate mayoralty victory
- 6 Man on the run after stealing e-scooter from child
- 7 New independent funeral service opens in Wisbech
- 8 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 9 Food delivery service Deliveroo launches in ‘next couple of months’
- 10 Tories retain two Wisbech seats for county council