A JEWELLER S shop was burgled in Wisbech and police are appealing for information.The burglary took place at H Samuels in Horsefair at around 4.40pm on Sunday (March 9). An offender entered the jeweller s through the roof and activated an alarm. They to
A JEWELLER'S shop was burgled in Wisbech and police are appealing for information.
The burglary took place at H Samuels in Horsefair at around 4.40pm on Sunday (March 9). An offender entered the jeweller's through the roof and activated an alarm.
They took six trays of nine carat gold bracelets, five trays of nine carat gold collarettes and one tray of nine carat gold necklaces.
Det Con Wayne Billimore said: "The town centre was still quite busy when this burglary was committed and I would like to speak to anyone who saw something suspicious.
You may also want to watch:
"Did you see someone climbing on a roof, or have you been offered for sale any jewellery similar to what has been described as stolen?
"Please get in touch if you have any information."
- 1 Photos show grim reality of life on the streets
- 2 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 3 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 4 Verdict means former mayor can keep pub
- 5 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 6 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 7 Speeding car smashes into two vehicles before driving off
- 8 Antiques dealer's collection to be sold at auction
- 9 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 10 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
Anyone with any information is asked to contact DC Billimore at Wisbech Police Station on 0845 456 456 4 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.