A JEWELLER S shop was burgled in Wisbech and police are appealing for information.The burglary took place at H Samuels in Horsefair at around 4.40pm on Sunday (March 9). An offender entered the jeweller s through the roof and activated an alarm. They to
A JEWELLER'S shop was burgled in Wisbech and police are appealing for information.
The burglary took place at H Samuels in Horsefair at around 4.40pm on Sunday (March 9). An offender entered the jeweller's through the roof and activated an alarm.
They took six trays of nine carat gold bracelets, five trays of nine carat gold collarettes and one tray of nine carat gold necklaces.
Det Con Wayne Billimore said: "The town centre was still quite busy when this burglary was committed and I would like to speak to anyone who saw something suspicious.
You may also want to watch:
"Did you see someone climbing on a roof, or have you been offered for sale any jewellery similar to what has been described as stolen?
"Please get in touch if you have any information."
- 1 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 2 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 3 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
- 4 'Disbelief’ for disability centre after staff member’s scooter is stolen
- 5 Man suspected to have stolen '£300-400' of alcohol in store theft
- 6 Suspected drink lorry driver threw whiskey and wine bottle from cab
- 7 Class B drug factory discovered following British Gas search warrant
- 8 Commuter chaos as van blaze causes miles of congestion
- 9 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 10 Hairdressing student is best of 1,000 after winning national competition
Anyone with any information is asked to contact DC Billimore at Wisbech Police Station on 0845 456 456 4 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.