Wisbech beauty salon nails it for helping a woman who runs a beauty parlour in a storage container in Ghana
- Credit: Archant
A Wisbech beauty salon has carried out a random act of kindness by collecting goodies to send to a woman in Ghana to help boost the beauty salon she runs out of a storage container.
Everything needed to set up a professional nail bar has been collected by beautician Jamie Greenwood and friend Maria Moore, who are now shipping a box full of stock to Africa.
Jamie, of Jamie’s Boutique in Hill Street, Wisbech, said: “We heard about Lydia Agbeko as one of our customers had visited her storage container salon when she was on holiday.
“We realised it was difficult for her to get good quality product out there so we collected lots of old stock here to send to her.”
Among the box of items being shipped are acrylics, polishes, tips and files.
You may also want to watch:
Jamie said: “It doesn’t take much to do a good deed for other people. I think it’s important to help others when you can.
“Lydia is on Facebook and we can see she is over the moon.”
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 3 Man assaults police officer whilst in possession of drugs on E-Bike
- 4 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 5 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 6 Photos show grim reality of life on the streets
- 7 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 8 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 9 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 10 Watches and electric display box stolen in village burglary