Jack Russell dog desperately seeking Wisbech walker
CALLING all dog walkers... A 14-year-old Jack Russell dog in Emneth, Wisbech, is in desperate need of a dog walker.
A spokesman for national pet charity The Cinnamon Trust said: “Unfortunately we have a shortage of volunteers in Wisbech who are able to offer walks for a dear little Jack Russell.”
The trust was formed to support the elderly and terminally ill and their much loved, much needed pets.
Their volunteers help to keep owners and pets together by either walking a dog for a housebound owner or taking care of pets when the owners need hospital care.
The trust said they are desperate for volunteers even if they can only offer an hour a week. They said it will improve the dog’s quality of life immensely and give the owner some precious peace of mind.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone able to help the Jack Russell is asked to call Sally or Bev at the trust on: 01736 758 707 or contact them via email at: email@example.com.
You can also check their website for more details at: www.cinnamon.org.uk.
- 1 Businessman slams council’s coronavirus grants in explosive live rant
- 2 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 3 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 4 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 5 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 6 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 7 Fly-tipped sofa second reported incident this week
- 8 Hairdressing student is best of 1,000 after winning national competition
- 9 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident
- 10 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online