Jack Russell dog desperately seeking Wisbech walker
CALLING all dog walkers... A 14-year-old Jack Russell dog in Emneth, Wisbech, is in desperate need of a dog walker.
A spokesman for national pet charity The Cinnamon Trust said: “Unfortunately we have a shortage of volunteers in Wisbech who are able to offer walks for a dear little Jack Russell.”
The trust was formed to support the elderly and terminally ill and their much loved, much needed pets.
Their volunteers help to keep owners and pets together by either walking a dog for a housebound owner or taking care of pets when the owners need hospital care.
The trust said they are desperate for volunteers even if they can only offer an hour a week. They said it will improve the dog’s quality of life immensely and give the owner some precious peace of mind.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone able to help the Jack Russell is asked to call Sally or Bev at the trust on: 01736 758 707 or contact them via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also check their website for more details at: www.cinnamon.org.uk.
- 1 Photos show grim reality of life on the streets
- 2 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 3 Verdict means former mayor can keep pub
- 4 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 5 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 6 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 7 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 8 Speeding car smashes into two vehicles before driving off
- 9 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 10 Antiques dealer's collection to be sold at auction