Jack Russell dog desperately seeking Wisbech walker
CALLING all dog walkers... A 14-year-old Jack Russell dog in Emneth, Wisbech, is in desperate need of a dog walker.
A spokesman for national pet charity The Cinnamon Trust said: “Unfortunately we have a shortage of volunteers in Wisbech who are able to offer walks for a dear little Jack Russell.”
The trust was formed to support the elderly and terminally ill and their much loved, much needed pets.
Their volunteers help to keep owners and pets together by either walking a dog for a housebound owner or taking care of pets when the owners need hospital care.
The trust said they are desperate for volunteers even if they can only offer an hour a week. They said it will improve the dog’s quality of life immensely and give the owner some precious peace of mind.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone able to help the Jack Russell is asked to call Sally or Bev at the trust on: 01736 758 707 or contact them via email at: email@example.com.
You can also check their website for more details at: www.cinnamon.org.uk.
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 4 'Chopper was a hard worker and put himself about' - tribute to ex-Fenmen star
- 5 Stolen American-style fridge was lifted over 10ft security fence
- 6 County council ploughs £3.4m into farm deal
- 7 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 8 Council chief executive accused of 'indifference' over Covid-19 response
- 9 First large-scale Cambs Covid-19 vaccination centres open this week
- 10 'Eccentric traveller' spotted riding vintage bicycle ahead of historic trip