It's a dealer double for Freedom Motorcycles
FREEDOM Motorcycles in March have won two prestigious awards, being declared Dealer of the Year for Victory motorcycles, and winning a trophy for their outstanding customer care. Freedom – run by brothers Richard and Mark Spies – have been dealers for Ame
FREEDOM Motorcycles in March have won two prestigious awards, being declared Dealer of the Year for Victory motorcycles, and winning a trophy for their outstanding customer care.
Freedom - run by brothers Richard and Mark Spies - have been dealers for American Victory motorcycles for the past six years.
The awards were made at a special ceremony in Coventry, attended by Victory dealers from all over the UK and the continent.
Words from Victory Chief Executive Mark Blackwell touched everyone, telling Freedom they were "an inspiration for all Victory dealers in the UK and the USA."
You may also want to watch:
Richard Spies said this week: "Understandably we are thrilled with these awards, but none of it would have been possible without our customers.
"We are now the longest serving Victory dealer outside America; we have customers all over the country."
- 1 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 2 Five fire crews called to building blaze
- 3 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 4 Octavia Hill’s Birthplace House gets share of £1.57billion fund
- 5 Stronger bonds can be key to success, believes Fenmen boss
- 6 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 7 ‘Numerous’ number plate thefts reported to police across region
- 8 'I lived in the woods' - Suspected murder victim reveals five year ordeal
- 9 Restaurant launches bright pink ‘selfie areas’ ahead of reopening
- 10 Businesses reopen as lockdown restrictions ease
Victory are award winning motorcycles, recently being voted the top manufacturer in a customer survey. The March dealers in Mill View have around 100 machines in stock, starting at �8,695. The company also sells used bikes as well as scooters, and has a team of trained technicians.
The Experience Award from Victory rewards fantastic customer care provided by Freedom Motorcycles.
"We are thrilled with this award, it is the result of Victory speaking to our customers," said Richard.
On one occasion Richard delivered a bike to a customer in Edinburgh, leaving March in the early hours of a Sunday morning, so it could be handed over at 8.30am, because the customer needed the machine to take part in an organised ride-out that day.
"We go the extra mile for our customers," said Richard. "I regularly sell bikes to customers in Ipswich, pick them up for servicing, and deliver them back cleaned and ready for the road."
Freedom Motorcycles provide a complete package, with regular open days and ride-outs; along with specialist safety clothing, servicing and MoT testing.