Inquest opens into death of Wisbech man, 24, found dead in toilets at Church Terrace car park
- Credit: Archant
An inquest opened into the death of Toby O’Mahoney, 24, whose body was found in a public toilet in Wisbech.
Coroner David Heming opened the inquest on December 22 into the death of Mr O’Mahony who died on August 27.
Police had been called at 6.22am to reports of the sudden death of a man at Church Terrace.
Mr Heming heard that the cause of death was provisionally given as opioid toxicity. He adjourned the hearing until June 16.
Mr O’Mahony was described by his family as a “much loved son, brother and a good friend to many”.
You may also want to watch:
His funeral took place at Fenland Crematorium in September with donations sent to the Staffie Rescue.
- 1 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000
- 2 A47 to close overnight near Wisbech for roadworks
- 3 CCTV released after shopkeeper assaulted in robbery
- 4 Worst road in Fenland? You'd better believe it
- 5 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 6 HMO plans submitted for village pub
- 7 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
- 8 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 9 Eight page enforcement notice wrapped round giant cuppa
- 10 Nail bars and car washes targeted in modern day slavery checks