Husband and wife bringing chain of restaurants to Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
A family-run pop-up cafe will serve up a treat at the new Wisbech Tesco store.
Giraffe is making the Cromwell Road Leisure Park store its temporary home from February 20 to March 20, with plans in place to set up a permanent home elsewhere in the town in May.
Breakfast baps, pastries, sandwiches and soups will be on offer, alongside gourmet coffee and smoothies.
The Giraffe chain of restaurants was set up by husband and wife Russel and Juliette Joffe with the help of long-term friend Andrew Jacobs.
The business is owned by Tesco and operates 49 restaurants in the UK, five of which are located in airports, as well as a restaurant in the United Arab Emirates.
You may also want to watch:
For more information go to www.giraffe.net, www.twitter.com/giraffetweet or www.facebook.com/girafferestaurants
- 1 Three stores evacuated after suspect 'bomb scare'
- 2 Body found in Wisbech road
- 3 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 4 It's a family affair as planners consider five luxury homes
- 5 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 6 Hares hit five, Wisbech win, Whittlesey victorious as Drove triumph
- 7 Crash driver four and a half times over drink drive limit
- 8 Mayor opens Wisbech community hub
- 9 Police warn you may run but you can't hide from us
- 10 Loft gives up its secret: £60,000 of cannabis plants