Husband and wife bringing chain of restaurants to Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
A family-run pop-up cafe will serve up a treat at the new Wisbech Tesco store.
Giraffe is making the Cromwell Road Leisure Park store its temporary home from February 20 to March 20, with plans in place to set up a permanent home elsewhere in the town in May.
Breakfast baps, pastries, sandwiches and soups will be on offer, alongside gourmet coffee and smoothies.
The Giraffe chain of restaurants was set up by husband and wife Russel and Juliette Joffe with the help of long-term friend Andrew Jacobs.
The business is owned by Tesco and operates 49 restaurants in the UK, five of which are located in airports, as well as a restaurant in the United Arab Emirates.
You may also want to watch:
For more information go to www.giraffe.net, www.twitter.com/giraffetweet or www.facebook.com/girafferestaurants
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 4 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 5 Stolen American-style fridge was lifted over 10ft security fence
- 6 Homeless champion delighted as young couple finally have shelter
- 7 First large-scale Cambs Covid-19 vaccination centres open this week
- 8 Ambulance charity first in East to transfer Covid-19 patients by air
- 9 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless
- 10 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide