Husband and wife bringing chain of restaurants to Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
A family-run pop-up cafe will serve up a treat at the new Wisbech Tesco store.
Giraffe is making the Cromwell Road Leisure Park store its temporary home from February 20 to March 20, with plans in place to set up a permanent home elsewhere in the town in May.
Breakfast baps, pastries, sandwiches and soups will be on offer, alongside gourmet coffee and smoothies.
The Giraffe chain of restaurants was set up by husband and wife Russel and Juliette Joffe with the help of long-term friend Andrew Jacobs.
The business is owned by Tesco and operates 49 restaurants in the UK, five of which are located in airports, as well as a restaurant in the United Arab Emirates.
You may also want to watch:
For more information go to www.giraffe.net, www.twitter.com/giraffetweet or www.facebook.com/girafferestaurants
- 1 Businesses across the Fens reopen as lockdown restrictions ease
- 2 'I lived in the woods' - Suspected murder victim reveals five year ordeal
- 3 New offering can help 'encourage more participation in angling'
- 4 Council to report 'accumulations of tributes' to police
- 5 ‘The Duke of Edinburgh’s security team wouldn’t let him ride our tandem...’
- 6 Videographer captures lifeboat hoist at town boatyard
- 7 Fenland line-up for Cambridgeshire elections
- 8 Spectators to be 'kept well away' when 85m chimneys come down
- 9 Fully-funded place at grammar school's sixth form available for one pupil
- 10 All you need to know about the new Vauxhall Mokka