Customers love the horror of going to the cinema at Wisbech - and that’s even before they see a movie!
- Credit: Archant
Horror was the theme running through an exhibition by students at a Wisbech cinema.
And with a mixture of various art forms on display customers loved it.
The students exhibiting all come from the Wisbech campus of the College of West Anglia.
The showcase for the level 3 art and design students was at the Light cinema and included some of their work produced throughout the year.
The month-long exhibition featured pieces that had been inspired by film as part of their coursework. The brief was to produce art that responded to a film of their choice. Students displayed a mixture of artwork, sculpture, fashion and photography during the exhibition.
You may also want to watch:
Many students' chose to base their artwork on horror films. The resulting sculpture, photography, fashion and mixed media created a dramatic and theatrical display.
College of West Anglia course director Sian Thomas said: "It is brilliant that the Light cinema has given us this fantastic opportunity to exhibit our students work and support their local community in this way."
- 1 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 2 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 3 Former mayor Aigars Balsevics must wait for verdict on pub fate
- 4 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 5 47-home estate 'beggars belief' says councillor
- 6 Showcase status for Academy
- 7 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash
- 8 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland
- 9 Drug free, drink free BMW driver crashes into wall
- 10 ‘From street dog to show champion’ - how Toby rescued his family