Customers love the horror of going to the cinema at Wisbech - and that’s even before they see a movie!
- Credit: Archant
Horror was the theme running through an exhibition by students at a Wisbech cinema.
And with a mixture of various art forms on display customers loved it.
The students exhibiting all come from the Wisbech campus of the College of West Anglia.
The showcase for the level 3 art and design students was at the Light cinema and included some of their work produced throughout the year.
The month-long exhibition featured pieces that had been inspired by film as part of their coursework. The brief was to produce art that responded to a film of their choice. Students displayed a mixture of artwork, sculpture, fashion and photography during the exhibition.
You may also want to watch:
Many students' chose to base their artwork on horror films. The resulting sculpture, photography, fashion and mixed media created a dramatic and theatrical display.
College of West Anglia course director Sian Thomas said: "It is brilliant that the Light cinema has given us this fantastic opportunity to exhibit our students work and support their local community in this way."
- 1 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
- 2 Burger entrepreneur excited to reopen as lockdown eases on May 17
- 3 Prison sentence for man who brutally attacked his partner
- 4 'Disbelief’ for disability centre after staff member’s scooter is stolen
- 5 MP Steve Barclay visits £14m A47 Guyhirn roundabout upgrade works
- 6 ‘This is not a puppy farm’ says breeder in response to planning objections
- 7 Class B drug factory discovered following British Gas search warrant
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
- 9 Defeated Tory hits out at ‘toxic brand’ and says ‘James Palmer had it coming’
- 10 Two boys, aged 12 and 14, arrested after 3am service station burglary