Homeowners to show off their Parson Drove and Wisbech St Mary gardens
- Credit: Archant
The National Gardens Scheme will continue next weekend when Margaret and Graham Rickard open their Wisbech St Mary home.
The two-acre garden, at Clear View, Cross Lane, PE13 4TX, boasts a lake, wildlife area, wildflower gardens, orchard, allotment, cottage garden, rose beds and pond.
There is plenty of secluded seating to enjoy the views and home-made cakes, say the couple.
Plants, honey and homemade produce will also be on sale.
The garden opens on June 4 and 5 from 10am till 5pm.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost £3.50 for adults and are free for children.
Helen Roberts will also open her garden - a walled Georgian cottage garden opening into wild flower meadow and paddocks - at The Old Rectory, 312 Main Road, Parson Drove, Wisbech at the weekend.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 3 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 4 Princes win top food and drink industry award
- 5 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 6 Child rapist, 57, behind bars for sexually abusing three children
- 7 Stolen French bulldog reunited with Wisbech owners 160 miles away
- 8 'We will improve' believes new Wisbech St Mary boss after opening defeat
- 9 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 10 Boy, 15, arrested amid crackdown on deliberate fires
The garden will be open from 11am till 4pm on Sunday June 5. Entry costs £3.50 and homemade teas will be available.
For more information call 01945 700415 or email firstname.lastname@example.org