Home sweet home for Sweeties is now in the Horsefair kiosk, Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
A Wisbech sweet shop that closed earlier this year because of what they called “issues with the building” is back in business in the Horsefair.
Sweeties, formerly of West Street, have taken over the kiosk near Argos and regular customers who missed their favourite childhood delights are already welcoming their return.
Joanne Warren has stocked the kiosk with a comprehensive range of sweets and chocolates.
Stock includes retro classics, customised sweetie jars, pick ‘n’ mix as well as Slush Puppie drinks, including diabetic options.
It’s not all sweet treats at the kiosk, though. The store also sells fresh flowers and bouquets made to order for special occasions and gifts.
For the more healthy customers, they stock fresh fruit and vegetables and offer a ‘veg in a box’ delivery service.
Kevin Smith, centre manager of the Horsefair, said: “It’s great to welcome Joanna and her team to the Horsefair and that they’ve chosen the centre for their new location.
- 1 Leslie 'faster, fitter, happier' after losing 10 stone in four months
- 2 'Wide range of people' will benefit from village homes, say developers
- 3 Woman in court over town pub burglary
- 4 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home
- 5 Princess hears first hand account of modern slavery
- 6 Bus ‘wars', Aids, Ely parking and a ’vote for fen man – for fen people’
- 7 Rachael takes bronze at national hairdressing competition
- 8 Primary school plans for new town take step forward
- 9 Multiple emergency services at scene after B1098 crash
- 10 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
“The Kiosk looks great and they’ve got a really wide variety of products on sale. We wish them all the best.”
For more information, visit: www.horsefairshoppingcentre.co.uk