Home sweet home for Sweeties is now in the Horsefair kiosk, Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
A Wisbech sweet shop that closed earlier this year because of what they called “issues with the building” is back in business in the Horsefair.
Sweeties, formerly of West Street, have taken over the kiosk near Argos and regular customers who missed their favourite childhood delights are already welcoming their return.
Joanne Warren has stocked the kiosk with a comprehensive range of sweets and chocolates.
Stock includes retro classics, customised sweetie jars, pick ‘n’ mix as well as Slush Puppie drinks, including diabetic options.
It’s not all sweet treats at the kiosk, though. The store also sells fresh flowers and bouquets made to order for special occasions and gifts.
For the more healthy customers, they stock fresh fruit and vegetables and offer a ‘veg in a box’ delivery service.
Kevin Smith, centre manager of the Horsefair, said: “It’s great to welcome Joanna and her team to the Horsefair and that they’ve chosen the centre for their new location.
- 1 Smiles return as bridge re-painting comes to an end
- 2 Covid sweeps across Cambridgeshire as summer wave takes hold
- 3 Armed police swoop on youngsters brandishing suspected hand gun
- 4 Woman, 80, dies following A141 crash
- 5 'Rubberneckers' cause second crash trying to view overturned lorry
- 6 Developer going flat out to convert former post office
- 7 Rikki Neave’s mother calls for tougher sentence for son’s murderer
- 8 Arson arrest after Wisbech blaze
- 9 Have you seen Harry Gibson? He's wanted by police
- 10 Both drivers seriously injured after head on crash
“The Kiosk looks great and they’ve got a really wide variety of products on sale. We wish them all the best.”
For more information, visit: www.horsefairshoppingcentre.co.uk