Home sweet home for Sweeties is now in the Horsefair kiosk, Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
A Wisbech sweet shop that closed earlier this year because of what they called “issues with the building” is back in business in the Horsefair.
Sweeties, formerly of West Street, have taken over the kiosk near Argos and regular customers who missed their favourite childhood delights are already welcoming their return.
Joanne Warren has stocked the kiosk with a comprehensive range of sweets and chocolates.
Stock includes retro classics, customised sweetie jars, pick ‘n’ mix as well as Slush Puppie drinks, including diabetic options.
It’s not all sweet treats at the kiosk, though. The store also sells fresh flowers and bouquets made to order for special occasions and gifts.
You may also want to watch:
For the more healthy customers, they stock fresh fruit and vegetables and offer a ‘veg in a box’ delivery service.
Kevin Smith, centre manager of the Horsefair, said: “It’s great to welcome Joanna and her team to the Horsefair and that they’ve chosen the centre for their new location.
- 1 Pets saved in horrific rescue start to be rehomed
- 2 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 3 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 4 Rainbow alliance hoping to bring sunshine to the Fens
- 5 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000
- 6 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 7 Pupils thrilled to take next step towards England dream
- 8 Marathon runner passes through Cambs on route to Kathmandu
- 9 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 10 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
“The Kiosk looks great and they’ve got a really wide variety of products on sale. We wish them all the best.”
For more information, visit: www.horsefairshoppingcentre.co.uk