Home sweet home for Sweeties is now in the Horsefair kiosk, Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
A Wisbech sweet shop that closed earlier this year because of what they called “issues with the building” is back in business in the Horsefair.
Sweeties, formerly of West Street, have taken over the kiosk near Argos and regular customers who missed their favourite childhood delights are already welcoming their return.
Joanne Warren has stocked the kiosk with a comprehensive range of sweets and chocolates.
Stock includes retro classics, customised sweetie jars, pick ‘n’ mix as well as Slush Puppie drinks, including diabetic options.
It’s not all sweet treats at the kiosk, though. The store also sells fresh flowers and bouquets made to order for special occasions and gifts.
You may also want to watch:
For the more healthy customers, they stock fresh fruit and vegetables and offer a ‘veg in a box’ delivery service.
Kevin Smith, centre manager of the Horsefair, said: “It’s great to welcome Joanna and her team to the Horsefair and that they’ve chosen the centre for their new location.
- 1 'Horrific ordeal' of saleswoman tied up, restrained and sexually assaulted
- 2 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 3 Businessman slams council’s coronavirus grants in explosive live rant
- 4 Fly-tipped sofa second reported incident this week
- 5 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 6 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 7 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 8 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 9 Boy, 16, found with screwdriver in town park
- 10 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
“The Kiosk looks great and they’ve got a really wide variety of products on sale. We wish them all the best.”
For more information, visit: www.horsefairshoppingcentre.co.uk