Home sweet home for Sweeties is now in the Horsefair kiosk, Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
A Wisbech sweet shop that closed earlier this year because of what they called “issues with the building” is back in business in the Horsefair.
Sweeties, formerly of West Street, have taken over the kiosk near Argos and regular customers who missed their favourite childhood delights are already welcoming their return.
Joanne Warren has stocked the kiosk with a comprehensive range of sweets and chocolates.
Stock includes retro classics, customised sweetie jars, pick ‘n’ mix as well as Slush Puppie drinks, including diabetic options.
It’s not all sweet treats at the kiosk, though. The store also sells fresh flowers and bouquets made to order for special occasions and gifts.
You may also want to watch:
For the more healthy customers, they stock fresh fruit and vegetables and offer a ‘veg in a box’ delivery service.
Kevin Smith, centre manager of the Horsefair, said: “It’s great to welcome Joanna and her team to the Horsefair and that they’ve chosen the centre for their new location.
- 1 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 2 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 3 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 4 'Sorry for any delay' but we're getting there says vaccine rollout manager
- 5 Overgrown ditch ‘hasn’t been maintained for at least eight years’
- 6 Council tax frozen after eventful but non event year
- 7 Town council says market is operating safely and within Covid-19 guidelines
- 8 Man who headbutted and spat at HMRC officers told to expect jail
- 9 Ever get that sinking feeling?
- 10 'Bed-bound, my body felt exasperated' - reporter shares battle with Covid-19
“The Kiosk looks great and they’ve got a really wide variety of products on sale. We wish them all the best.”
For more information, visit: www.horsefairshoppingcentre.co.uk