Destination Christmas as travel agent backs toy appeal
- Credit: Archant
An independent travel agent in Fenland is appealing for donations to aid an annual Christmas toy appeal.
Holiday With Us, which has branches in March and Wisbech, is helping out with the Wisbech Toy Appeal this year by acting as a collection point.
They are asking local people to donate any gifts they can to support the appeal, which was launched by Paul Albutt and Annie Woods.
Wisbech manager Nikki Wright-Heard said: “We are delighted to be able to support the Wisbech Toy Appeal with its gift collection this year.
“Any gifts you would like to donate towards the appeal can be dropped off at our Wisbech office. We are open 9am to 5pm from Monday to Saturday.”
You may also want to watch:
The toy appeal also aims to ensure that Father Christmas visits some of Fenland’s most disadvantaged and vulnerable children.
The appeal will be working alongside local schools and organisations to identify the children most in need.
- 1 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
- 2 Prison sentence for man who brutally attacked his partner
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
- 4 Defeated mayor on 'incredible' and 'some truly awful' people he met
- 5 Two boys, aged 12 and 14, arrested after 3am service station burglary
- 6 Epic escape fail for ‘armed thieves’ who crashed car into ditch
- 7 Police forensics team begin search after death of woman in her 70s
- 8 Food delivery service Deliveroo launches in ‘next couple of months’
- 9 ‘This is not a puppy farm’ says breeder in response to planning objections
- 10 'Disbelief’ for disability centre after staff member’s scooter is stolen
Donations can be dropped off at the Wisbech branch of Holiday With Us in the marketplace. Gifts must be new, packaged items for children up to age 18.