His name is James Thompson, he’s 23 and from March, and he sometimes calls himself Jim Lee - and he’s wanted by police for violent attack
- Credit: Archant
A 23-year-old man who left a woman with serious injuries after an assault is being hunted by police in the Fens.
The violent attack took place at Friday Bridge on March 11 and police today named James Thompson, 23, as their prime suspect.
Thompson, also known as Jim Lee, 23, from March, assaulted a woman in her 20s during an argument, leaving her with serious injuries.
Thompson is believed to be in Southery near to Downham Market.
Detective Constable George Neal said: “We urge members of the public not to approach Thompson, but to call us immediately with any information regarding his whereabouts.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information should call police on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.
- 1 Burglary tip-off unearths £1.38m cannabis 'factory'
- 2 Dogs 'whining and crying' claims kennels objector
- 3 Two charged with Wisbech murder
- 4 Wisbech boss confident of upturn in fortunes thanks to new-look squad
- 5 Uninsured speeder clocked 111mph with unrestrained child in the car
- 6 Two appear in court for murder after victim dies from 2006 assault
- 7 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
- 8 Knife wielding teenager who terrorised family jailed for seven years
- 9 ‘King of Salvage’ YouTuber buys ex-Cambridgeshire criminal’s supercar
- 10 Lockdown fails to dampen spirits at Wisbech Rugby Club