His name is James Thompson, he’s 23 and from March, and he sometimes calls himself Jim Lee - and he’s wanted by police for violent attack
- Credit: Archant
A 23-year-old man who left a woman with serious injuries after an assault is being hunted by police in the Fens.
The violent attack took place at Friday Bridge on March 11 and police today named James Thompson, 23, as their prime suspect.
Thompson, also known as Jim Lee, 23, from March, assaulted a woman in her 20s during an argument, leaving her with serious injuries.
Thompson is believed to be in Southery near to Downham Market.
Detective Constable George Neal said: “We urge members of the public not to approach Thompson, but to call us immediately with any information regarding his whereabouts.”
Anyone with any information should call police on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.
- 1 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field
- 2 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 3 Mechanic turned astrophotographer's stunning images of space
- 4 Family run tea room closes after 10 years in business
- 5 Café holds 'heavy heart' as it announces closure
- 6 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 7 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 8 Missing woman back home
- 9 Teenage motorcyclist dies after BMW crash
- 10 Former Wisbech mayor Aigars Balsevics charged with rape