His name is James Thompson, he’s 23 and from March, and he sometimes calls himself Jim Lee - and he’s wanted by police for violent attack
- Credit: Archant
A 23-year-old man who left a woman with serious injuries after an assault is being hunted by police in the Fens.
The violent attack took place at Friday Bridge on March 11 and police today named James Thompson, 23, as their prime suspect.
Thompson, also known as Jim Lee, 23, from March, assaulted a woman in her 20s during an argument, leaving her with serious injuries.
Thompson is believed to be in Southery near to Downham Market.
Detective Constable George Neal said: “We urge members of the public not to approach Thompson, but to call us immediately with any information regarding his whereabouts.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information should call police on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.
- 1 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 2 'It could happen to anyone' - girlfriend of drowning victim speaks out
- 3 Replacing pub with houses ‘effective re-use' of site
- 4 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 5 Two drink drivers lose their licences
- 6 Fenland Council welcomes Covid-19 compliant free rock festival
- 7 Mayor fumes over ‘amateur’ foster carers claim
- 8 Hospitals temporarily reintroduce restrictions for visitors
- 9 Tesco staff self-isolate after being ‘pinged’ by track and trace
- 10 7 places to avoid the crowds in Cambs this summer