Headteacher assaulted by worried mum
WISBECH mum Hannah Enever assaulted her daughter s head teacher after arriving at the The Orchards primary school in Wisbech to discover the eight-year-old had left the premises with someone else. Enever shouted and swore, and pushed Jacqueline Carpenter
WISBECH mum Hannah Enever assaulted her daughter's head teacher after arriving at the The Orchards primary school in Wisbech to discover the eight-year-old had left the premises with someone else.
Enever shouted and swore, and pushed Jacqueline Carpenter so hard that she flew six feet across reception, Fenland magistrates heard on Tuesday.
"Here was a woman who was out of her mind with worry, not knowing what had happened to her daughter, the school had let her go with a man," explained solicitor Roger Glazebrook.
It was later discovered that the youngster had been picked up by a family friend, who had also been collecting Enever's younger child from the nearby nursery.
You may also want to watch:
After admitting assault, 25-year-old Enever, of Cherry Road, Wisbech, was given a one year conditional discharge and must pay £100 compensation and £60 costs.
- 1 Businessman slams council’s coronavirus grants in explosive live rant
- 2 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 3 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 4 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 5 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 6 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 7 Hairdressing student is best of 1,000 after winning national competition
- 8 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 9 Fly-tipped sofa second reported incident this week
- 10 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident