Headteacher assaulted by worried mum
WISBECH mum Hannah Enever assaulted her daughter s head teacher after arriving at the The Orchards primary school in Wisbech to discover the eight-year-old had left the premises with someone else. Enever shouted and swore, and pushed Jacqueline Carpenter
WISBECH mum Hannah Enever assaulted her daughter's head teacher after arriving at the The Orchards primary school in Wisbech to discover the eight-year-old had left the premises with someone else.
Enever shouted and swore, and pushed Jacqueline Carpenter so hard that she flew six feet across reception, Fenland magistrates heard on Tuesday.
"Here was a woman who was out of her mind with worry, not knowing what had happened to her daughter, the school had let her go with a man," explained solicitor Roger Glazebrook.
It was later discovered that the youngster had been picked up by a family friend, who had also been collecting Enever's younger child from the nearby nursery.
You may also want to watch:
After admitting assault, 25-year-old Enever, of Cherry Road, Wisbech, was given a one year conditional discharge and must pay £100 compensation and £60 costs.
- 1 Drug free, drink free BMW driver crashes into wall
- 2 Former mayor Aigars Balsevics must wait for verdict on pub fate
- 3 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 4 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash
- 5 A141 closed after motorcycle crash
- 6 Watch the moment E-scooter rider, 16, narrowly misses crashing into bus
- 7 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 8 Body found in Wisbech road
- 9 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 10 Bomb scare was a 'hoax' say police