‘Please slow down’: Three vehicles collide in foggy conditions on A47 at Guyhirn
- Credit: Archant
Three vehicles collided on the A47 at Guyhirn this morning after one of the drivers did “not drive to the road and weather conditions”.
Police are warning people “slow down” after today’s incident (October 19) on Fen Road, Guyhirn – no injuries were reported.
Firefighters were called to the scene at around 6am after one of the vehicles was smoking; two of the vehicles were recovered at the scene.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire Police: “Officers along with Cambs Fire and Rescue attended a three vehicle RTC, Fen Road, Guyhirn this morning.
“This collision was a result of a driver not driving to the road and weather conditions, please slow down!
You may also want to watch:
“No injuries reported and Fire Service checked one vehicle as it was smoking. Two vehicles were recovered at the scene. The road at the location is now clear.”
The incident has caused delays on the First Norwich bus service, a spokesman said: “The XL service is diverting via Wisbech St Mary both directions and Whitlesey.
- 1 Pets saved in horrific rescue start to be rehomed
- 2 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 3 Rainbow alliance hoping to bring sunshine to the Fens
- 4 Marathon runner passes through Cambs on route to Kathmandu
- 5 Pupils thrilled to take next step towards England dream
- 6 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000
- 7 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 8 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 9 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 10 ‘Shovel-ready’ mayor brings key schemes back from the brink
“Buses from King’s Lynn - Norwich may suffer delays of approx 25 minutes. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.”