‘Please slow down’: Three vehicles collide in foggy conditions on A47 at Guyhirn
- Credit: Archant
Three vehicles collided on the A47 at Guyhirn this morning after one of the drivers did “not drive to the road and weather conditions”.
Police are warning people “slow down” after today’s incident (October 19) on Fen Road, Guyhirn – no injuries were reported.
Firefighters were called to the scene at around 6am after one of the vehicles was smoking; two of the vehicles were recovered at the scene.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire Police: “Officers along with Cambs Fire and Rescue attended a three vehicle RTC, Fen Road, Guyhirn this morning.
“This collision was a result of a driver not driving to the road and weather conditions, please slow down!
You may also want to watch:
“No injuries reported and Fire Service checked one vehicle as it was smoking. Two vehicles were recovered at the scene. The road at the location is now clear.”
The incident has caused delays on the First Norwich bus service, a spokesman said: “The XL service is diverting via Wisbech St Mary both directions and Whitlesey.
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 Emporium takes business to next level
- 3 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 4 So that's settled - Government not council will fund new school
- 5 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 6 Family friends to cycle from Wales to Wisbech to create more happy memories
- 7 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 8 Man found dead in March
- 9 New era begins at table tennis club rescued from the brink
“Buses from King’s Lynn - Norwich may suffer delays of approx 25 minutes. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.”