GSCE: Best results ever at Sir Harry Smith
EDUCATION chiefs at Sir Harry Smith Community College in Whittlesey said they were delighted with the students GSCE exam results which were announced today. A total of 71per cent of students achieved 5 A*-C grades and 62per cent achieved 5 A*-C including
EDUCATION chiefs at Sir Harry Smith Community College in Whittlesey said they were delighted with the students GSCE exam results which were announced today.
A total of 71per cent of students achieved 5 A*-C grades and 62per cent achieved 5 A*-C including English and Maths.
Principal Jonathan Digby said the results were the best in school's history and continued the upward trend of GCSE results at Sir Harry Smith Community College over the last seven years.
He added: "The results reflect the hard work and dedication of both the students and the teachers."
You may also want to watch:
Outstanding individual results were achieved by:
Rosie Curtis 11A*, 2A, 1B
- 1 Grandmother of drowning victim calls for Bawsey Pits closure
- 2 Wife's tribute to husband killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 3 Cannabis worth over £656,000 uncovered in Fen village
- 4 'Gone but never forgotten' - tributes left by lake where man drowned
- 5 Friends pay tribute to ‘great young lad’ who drowned at Bawsey Pits
- 6 A141 closed at roundabout after lorry overturns
- 7 Floral tributes laid for man killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 8 Mum shares her experience in call for IVF to be reinstated
- 9 Jeremy Corbyn to speak at King's Lynn hospital rally
- 10 Man, aged in his 40s, dies after suspected drug-fuelled B1101 crash
Daniel Smith 8A*, 5A
Robert Timms 5A*, 5A, 1B
Nicole Chapman A*, 4A, 4B
Laura Williams 5A*, 4A, 4B
John Grant 5A*, 3A, 5B
Matthew Sumner 4A*, 6A, 2B, 1C
Bethan Saunders 4A*, 5A
Jack Collis 4A*, 4A, 5B
Jenny Sharman 2A*, 7A, 3B, 1D
Mr Digby added: "Many other students excelled and should be very proud of their efforts.
"I would like to congratulate all the students on their achievements this year.