Grill pan causes fire in Wisbech flat

A FIRE broke out in a flat in Wisbech after a grill pan was left on.

Fire crews were called to the home in Stow Road at 6.51pm on Thursday (June 17).

Luckily the damage was limited to the cooker after fire fighters extinguished the blaze.

They returned from the scene at 7.21pm.

Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter