Family tribute to grandfather killed in A1123 crash
- Credit: Family
His family has paid tribute to Dennis Dear, 68, who died in a crash on the A1123 earlier this month.
“Dennis leaves behind two sons and four grandchildren who he loved dearly,” his family said.
The crash involved Mr Dear’s Ford Ranger and a Citroen DS3, being driven by a man in his 20s.
It happened at 3.45pm on June 15 at Bluntisham.
Mr Dear of Cooks Drove, Earith, was pronounced dead at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
The Citroen driver, from Downham Market, remained at the scene and was not injured.
Police are appealing for witnesses, dashcam footage or anyone who saw the vehicles in the moments leading up to the incident.
- 1 Pub car park approved despite 13 residents' noise concerns
- 2 Pub closes as owners decide not to sell
- 3 Pub demolition decision deferred
- 4 Customers report summerhouse builder to fraud investigators
- 5 Medieval pottery unearthed at Cambs campsite
- 6 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 7 MP and mayor meet businesses in incinerator fight
- 8 Charity wins national award for its outstanding service
- 9 Councillors praised for 'tireless' illegal encampment work
- 10 Pioneering boat will make Norfolk coast more accessible
Anyone who witnessed the collision should call 101 quoting incident 334 of June 15.