Glamorous new Wisbech shop set to open its doors at Octavia View
A NEW store promising to offer customers the chance to shop in style will open its doors in Wisbech this month.
Octavia’s will sell high quality repaired items sourced from major high street retailers and will be based at the Grade II listed Octavia View on South Brink, Wisbech. It will open on October 30 at 10am.
The new store, which is run by HOPE Social Enterprises, will sell household items, furniture, electrical goods, jewellery and much more.
Chan Abraham, chairman of Hope Social Enterprises, said Octavia’s will provide a glamorous and sophisticated way to shop.
He said: “Octavia’s is a fantastic addition to Wisbech town centre, providing outstanding shopping opportunities for local people and the double benefit for the area of an economic boost whilst benefitting the environment.
You may also want to watch:
“HOPE Social Enterprises has an excellent record of providing high quality affordable goods and the new shop is an exciting addition to the business.
“As a Fenland company employing over 14 people, the growth of HOPE Social Enterprises and Octavia’s is a fantastic plus for Fenland.”
- 1 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 2 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 3 ‘You now have s**t on your face,’ objector to planning scheme told
- 4 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in live Facebook video stream
- 5 Man who died in road crash is named
- 6 Adult disability service on staying strong during Covid-19 pandemic
- 7 Letters: Mayor's tribute, poem for a pigeon and letter release refusal
- 8 Matilda, 9, sold her dolls to raise money for charity close to her heart
- 9 Reporter shares mid-treatment stages of teeth transformation
- 10 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
The shop opening hours will be 9am-5pm, Monday to Saturday.