Girl cyclist, 12, seriously injured after Wisbech accident
A YOUNG cyclist has been seriously injured in an accident in Wisbech.
Magpas Helimedix attended after a 12 year girl fell off her bike at around 9pm on Sunday.
Doctors said the girl suffered a serious head injury.
A spokesman for Magpas said: “They anaesthetised her and accompanied her to Addenbrooke’s Hospital in a land ambulance, giving her critical care all the way.”
The spokesman said: “The young patient’s condition was serious but stable on arrival at the hospital.”
You may also want to watch:
There was also an EEAST Ambulance Crew at the scene, who worked alongside the Magpas team.
Doctor Darren Reid and volunteer paramedic Adam Carr were the Magpas team on duty.
- 1 Pub car park approved despite 13 residents' noise concerns
- 2 Hooded man exposes himself to two women
- 3 Pub demolition decision deferred
- 4 Pub closes as owners decide not to sell
- 5 Customers report summerhouse builder to fraud investigators
- 6 Charity wins national award for its outstanding service
- 7 White van driver sought after Passat overturns
- 8 Homes evacuated as FOUR gas leaks disrupt March
- 9 Club shuts its doors after illegal encampment spotted
- 10 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park