Girl cyclist, 12, seriously injured after Wisbech accident
A YOUNG cyclist has been seriously injured in an accident in Wisbech.
Magpas Helimedix attended after a 12 year girl fell off her bike at around 9pm on Sunday.
Doctors said the girl suffered a serious head injury.
A spokesman for Magpas said: “They anaesthetised her and accompanied her to Addenbrooke’s Hospital in a land ambulance, giving her critical care all the way.”
The spokesman said: “The young patient’s condition was serious but stable on arrival at the hospital.”
You may also want to watch:
There was also an EEAST Ambulance Crew at the scene, who worked alongside the Magpas team.
Doctor Darren Reid and volunteer paramedic Adam Carr were the Magpas team on duty.
- 1 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 2 Replacing pub with houses ‘effective re-use' of site
- 3 Two drink drivers lose their licences
- 4 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 5 Mayor fumes over ‘amateur’ foster carers claim
- 6 'It could happen to anyone' - girlfriend of drowning victim speaks out
- 7 Tesco staff self-isolate after being ‘pinged’ by track and trace
- 8 7 places to avoid the crowds in Cambs this summer
- 9 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 10 Firefighters left tackling 'deliberate' car blaze for over an hour