Girl cyclist, 12, seriously injured after Wisbech accident
A YOUNG cyclist has been seriously injured in an accident in Wisbech.
Magpas Helimedix attended after a 12 year girl fell off her bike at around 9pm on Sunday.
Doctors said the girl suffered a serious head injury.
A spokesman for Magpas said: “They anaesthetised her and accompanied her to Addenbrooke’s Hospital in a land ambulance, giving her critical care all the way.”
The spokesman said: “The young patient’s condition was serious but stable on arrival at the hospital.”
You may also want to watch:
There was also an EEAST Ambulance Crew at the scene, who worked alongside the Magpas team.
Doctor Darren Reid and volunteer paramedic Adam Carr were the Magpas team on duty.
- 1 Council to report 'accumulations of tributes' to police
- 2 'I lived in the woods' - Suspected murder victim reveals five year ordeal
- 3 Videographer captures lifeboat hoist at town boatyard
- 4 Hughes Electrical re-open Monday at Wisbech and Ely
- 5 Cafe boss throws hat in the ring for county election
- 6 Shotgun, fake cash and cannabis found at suspected dealer’s home
- 7 Fenland line-up for Cambridgeshire elections
- 8 Five year mystery of what happened to modern day slavery victim
- 9 Spectators to be 'kept well away' when 85m chimneys come down
- 10 Urgent repairs at Wisbech Museum due to start