Girl cyclist, 12, seriously injured after Wisbech accident
A YOUNG cyclist has been seriously injured in an accident in Wisbech.
Magpas Helimedix attended after a 12 year girl fell off her bike at around 9pm on Sunday.
Doctors said the girl suffered a serious head injury.
A spokesman for Magpas said: “They anaesthetised her and accompanied her to Addenbrooke’s Hospital in a land ambulance, giving her critical care all the way.”
The spokesman said: “The young patient’s condition was serious but stable on arrival at the hospital.”
You may also want to watch:
There was also an EEAST Ambulance Crew at the scene, who worked alongside the Magpas team.
Doctor Darren Reid and volunteer paramedic Adam Carr were the Magpas team on duty.
- 1 Homeless champion delighted as young couple finally have shelter
- 2 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 3 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 4 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless
- 5 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 6 Frightened cancer patient with Covid relieved as hospital extend stay
- 7 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 8 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 9 'Sorry for any delay' but we're getting there says vaccine rollout manager
- 10 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021