Girl cyclist, 12, seriously injured after Wisbech accident
A YOUNG cyclist has been seriously injured in an accident in Wisbech.
Magpas Helimedix attended after a 12 year girl fell off her bike at around 9pm on Sunday.
Doctors said the girl suffered a serious head injury.
A spokesman for Magpas said: “They anaesthetised her and accompanied her to Addenbrooke’s Hospital in a land ambulance, giving her critical care all the way.”
The spokesman said: “The young patient’s condition was serious but stable on arrival at the hospital.”
There was also an EEAST Ambulance Crew at the scene, who worked alongside the Magpas team.
Doctor Darren Reid and volunteer paramedic Adam Carr were the Magpas team on duty.
- 1 New £566k convenience store opens creating 12 jobs
- 2 Developer claims 109-home estate would be 'wholly appropriate'
- 3 WATCH: Extinction Rebellion block Amazon warehouse
- 4 Pupils take to the dance floor to raise £500 for Children in Need
- 5 Family's tribute to 'much-loved' and 'fun-loving' A1198 crash victim
- 6 Convenience store transformed thanks to £116k facelift
- 7 Driver escapes injury after car hits wall
- 8 Police shut off A605 after 'single vehicle' crash
- 9 Two year ban on begging for these six
- 10 Motorcyclist, 32, injured after A605 crash