Get the full Works at the Horsefair thanks to new store opening
- Credit: Archant
A new branch of The Works has opened in the Horsefair Shopping Centre offering a range of books, toys, gifts, stationery and arts and crafts supplies at discount prices.
The opening forms part of the high street chain’s expansion plans for 2016. There are already 310 Works stores in the UK, and it aims to open 60 new shops throughout the year.
Sam Yates, manager of the new store, said: “The new Works team is really looking forward to welcoming shoppers.
Kevin Smith, centre manager of the Horsefair, added: “I think this is a fantastic store for the Wisbech town centre.
“The wide range of stock is very impressive, they’ve got something for everyone! I wish Sam and her team all the very best!”
You may also want to watch:
The Works is located between Carphone Warehouse and Cardzone.
- 1 'Sorry for any delay' but we're getting there says vaccine rollout manager
- 2 Frightened cancer patient with Covid relieved as hospital extend stay
- 3 Rough sleepers helped from tents pitched on private land
- 4 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 5 Man charged with drink driving, possession of a knife and cannabis
- 6 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 7 Shoplifter jailed after stealing goods worth £1,600
- 8 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 9 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 10 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer