Get the full Works at the Horsefair thanks to new store opening
- Credit: Archant
A new branch of The Works has opened in the Horsefair Shopping Centre offering a range of books, toys, gifts, stationery and arts and crafts supplies at discount prices.
The opening forms part of the high street chain’s expansion plans for 2016. There are already 310 Works stores in the UK, and it aims to open 60 new shops throughout the year.
Sam Yates, manager of the new store, said: “The new Works team is really looking forward to welcoming shoppers.
Kevin Smith, centre manager of the Horsefair, added: “I think this is a fantastic store for the Wisbech town centre.
“The wide range of stock is very impressive, they’ve got something for everyone! I wish Sam and her team all the very best!”
You may also want to watch:
The Works is located between Carphone Warehouse and Cardzone.
- 1 Missing dog found thanks to drone footage
- 2 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 3 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 4 HMO plans submitted for village pub
- 5 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 6 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 7 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 8 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 9 Burnouts, revving engines and upset shoppers lead to dispersal order
- 10 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom