Get the full Works at the Horsefair thanks to new store opening
- Credit: Archant
A new branch of The Works has opened in the Horsefair Shopping Centre offering a range of books, toys, gifts, stationery and arts and crafts supplies at discount prices.
The opening forms part of the high street chain’s expansion plans for 2016. There are already 310 Works stores in the UK, and it aims to open 60 new shops throughout the year.
Sam Yates, manager of the new store, said: “The new Works team is really looking forward to welcoming shoppers.
Kevin Smith, centre manager of the Horsefair, added: “I think this is a fantastic store for the Wisbech town centre.
“The wide range of stock is very impressive, they’ve got something for everyone! I wish Sam and her team all the very best!”
You may also want to watch:
The Works is located between Carphone Warehouse and Cardzone.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Photos show grim reality of life on the streets
- 3 Verdict means former mayor can keep pub
- 4 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 5 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 6 Antiques dealer's collection to be sold at auction
- 7 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 8 Speeding car smashes into two vehicles before driving off
- 9 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 10 City short-listed to house Museum of Brexit