Get down to Elgood’s brewery next weekend for a free Christmas special event!
- Credit: Archant
Elgood’s is holding a special Christmas event next weekend – and it’s free!
The local brewery will be opening their doors to the public for the annual showcase on Saturday 5 and Sunday 6 December.
The weekend, which has become something of a pre-Christmas tradition in the local area, offers visitors the opportunity to tour the 217-year-old, family-owned brewery, as well as sampling a selection of their award-winning beers.
The Brewery Shop will also be offering the full range of Elgood’s bottled beers alongside a large selection of gifts and souvenirs.
There will also be stalls selling a selection of local crafts.
You may also want to watch:
As well as gift shopping, visitors can pre-order bottled, keg and draught beers for the festive season from an extensive range of ales.
Over the course of the weekend, Elgood’s will be selling raffle tickets in support of The Norfolk Hospice Tapping House.
- 1 Homeless champion delighted as young couple finally have shelter
- 2 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 3 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 4 Frightened cancer patient with Covid relieved as hospital extend stay
- 5 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless
- 6 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 7 The Queen Elizabeth Hospital launches Covid-19 patient helpline
- 8 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 9 Man suffers serious injuries after two-vehicle crash on A47
- 10 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
Prizes on offer include a homemade Christmas cake, a home-made Christmas pudding, a selection of Elgood’s award-winning beers and much more!
Entry is free, as well as a free tour including samples.
The event takes place from 11.30am until 4.30pm on both Saturday 5 and Sunday 6 December.