Gee-whizz! Here come the kids
WISKIDS – the junior wing of the Wisbech Amateur Operatic and Dramatic Society – will stage their next production on Sunday (July 23) at 6pm at Queen s School, Wisbech. Entitled WisKids 2006 the show is an original piece based upon the trials and trib
WISKIDS" - the junior wing of the Wisbech Amateur Operatic and Dramatic Society - will stage their next production on Sunday (July 23) at 6pm at Queen's School, Wisbech.
Entitled "WisKids 2006" the show is an original piece based upon the trials and tribulations of school life and features 15 songs from well-known and new musical shows all arranged specifically for the 30 -trong cast of 7-15 year olds.
The WisKids programme was conceived by WAODS over 13 years ago to encourage younger members to develop their stage skills. Many of those appearing in "WisKids 2006" may go on to perform in this year's pantomime "Pinocchio" - being staged in the main hall of the Queen's School from December 28 to January 1.
Tickets for "WisKids 2006" are £5 on the door and proceeds, as last year, will be donated to East Anglian Children's Hospices.
You may also want to watch:
CONTACT: Anyone interested in joining WisKids or WAODS or wanting further information should contact Michele Larkin on 01945 870021.
- 1 Grandmother of drowning victim calls for Bawsey Pits closure
- 2 Wife's tribute to husband killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 3 Cannabis worth over £656,000 uncovered in Fen village
- 4 'Gone but never forgotten' - tributes left by lake where man drowned
- 5 A141 closed at roundabout after lorry overturns
- 6 Floral tributes laid for man killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 7 Friends pay tribute to ‘great young lad’ who drowned at Bawsey Pits
- 8 Mum shares her experience in call for IVF to be reinstated
- 9 Jeremy Corbyn to speak at King's Lynn hospital rally
- 10 Man arrested after cannabis factory found after house blaze