Gee-whizz! Here come the kids
WISKIDS – the junior wing of the Wisbech Amateur Operatic and Dramatic Society – will stage their next production on Sunday (July 23) at 6pm at Queen s School, Wisbech. Entitled WisKids 2006 the show is an original piece based upon the trials and trib
WISKIDS" - the junior wing of the Wisbech Amateur Operatic and Dramatic Society - will stage their next production on Sunday (July 23) at 6pm at Queen's School, Wisbech.
Entitled "WisKids 2006" the show is an original piece based upon the trials and tribulations of school life and features 15 songs from well-known and new musical shows all arranged specifically for the 30 -trong cast of 7-15 year olds.
The WisKids programme was conceived by WAODS over 13 years ago to encourage younger members to develop their stage skills. Many of those appearing in "WisKids 2006" may go on to perform in this year's pantomime "Pinocchio" - being staged in the main hall of the Queen's School from December 28 to January 1.
Tickets for "WisKids 2006" are £5 on the door and proceeds, as last year, will be donated to East Anglian Children's Hospices.
CONTACT: Anyone interested in joining WisKids or WAODS or wanting further information should contact Michele Larkin on 01945 870021.
- 1 Princess Eugenie on mission to stop modern slavery
- 2 Children among suspected hare coursers stopped in the Fens
- 3 Tributes paid to 'beloved husband' killed crossing road
- 4 Crowds watch as Wisbech lights up for Christmas
- 5 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 6 Stolen caravans discovered on village site to relief of owners
- 7 Yellows keep up league form while reds stumble for Wisbech
- 8 Two-day operation to feature in episode four of TV series
- 9 Fens business park goes to auction - for up to £700,000
- 10 Former army major sentenced after pillion rider dies in motorcycle crash