Gee-whizz! Here come the kids
WISKIDS – the junior wing of the Wisbech Amateur Operatic and Dramatic Society – will stage their next production on Sunday (July 23) at 6pm at Queen s School, Wisbech. Entitled WisKids 2006 the show is an original piece based upon the trials and trib
WISKIDS" - the junior wing of the Wisbech Amateur Operatic and Dramatic Society - will stage their next production on Sunday (July 23) at 6pm at Queen's School, Wisbech.
Entitled "WisKids 2006" the show is an original piece based upon the trials and tribulations of school life and features 15 songs from well-known and new musical shows all arranged specifically for the 30 -trong cast of 7-15 year olds.
The WisKids programme was conceived by WAODS over 13 years ago to encourage younger members to develop their stage skills. Many of those appearing in "WisKids 2006" may go on to perform in this year's pantomime "Pinocchio" - being staged in the main hall of the Queen's School from December 28 to January 1.
Tickets for "WisKids 2006" are £5 on the door and proceeds, as last year, will be donated to East Anglian Children's Hospices.
You may also want to watch:
CONTACT: Anyone interested in joining WisKids or WAODS or wanting further information should contact Michele Larkin on 01945 870021.
- 1 Mum caught driving with revoked license on school run gets car seized
- 2 Vicar's concerns over 'hugely vulnerable' rough sleepers
- 3 Man in critical condition after single-vehicle crash
- 4 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 5 Rural crime police recover dog in ‘poor state’ while on site check
- 6 Podcast revisits the mysterious missing case of Terry McSpadden
- 7 110-year-old church gates reappear following £400 makeover
- 8 Domestic abuse survivor speaks out on 'reign of terror'
- 9 Police hunt homemade go-kart ‘causing anti-social behaviour’
- 10 £2,000 boost gives Saints a solid restart from lockdown