Gambler banned from every Ladbrokes in the country
A GAMBLER has been banned from every chain of a UK betting shop in the country.
Kenneth Enver is alleged to have pocketed �462.50 in a scam at Ladbrokes in Hextable Road, King’s Lynn.
He is accused of altering a betting slip to prise the winnings from staff.
The 44-year-old, of Fanshawe Crescent, Dagenham, has now been charged with fraud by false representation by police in King’s Lynn.
He was released on conditional bail and is due to appear at King’s Lynn Magistrate’s Court on Friday, July 30.
You may also want to watch:
In the meantime, he is barred from every Labrokes in the country.
- 1 Missing dog found thanks to drone footage
- 2 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 3 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 4 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 5 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 6 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 7 HMO plans submitted for village pub
- 8 Burnouts, revving engines and upset shoppers lead to dispersal order
- 9 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 10 'It could happen to anyone' - girlfriend of drowning victim speaks out