Gambler banned from every Ladbrokes in the country
A GAMBLER has been banned from every chain of a UK betting shop in the country.
Kenneth Enver is alleged to have pocketed �462.50 in a scam at Ladbrokes in Hextable Road, King’s Lynn.
He is accused of altering a betting slip to prise the winnings from staff.
The 44-year-old, of Fanshawe Crescent, Dagenham, has now been charged with fraud by false representation by police in King’s Lynn.
He was released on conditional bail and is due to appear at King’s Lynn Magistrate’s Court on Friday, July 30.
You may also want to watch:
In the meantime, he is barred from every Labrokes in the country.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Photos show grim reality of life on the streets
- 3 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 4 Verdict means former mayor can keep pub
- 5 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 6 Antiques dealer's collection to be sold at auction
- 7 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 8 Speeding car smashes into two vehicles before driving off
- 9 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 10 Man found dead in March