Gambler banned from every Ladbrokes in the country
A GAMBLER has been banned from every chain of a UK betting shop in the country.
Kenneth Enver is alleged to have pocketed �462.50 in a scam at Ladbrokes in Hextable Road, King’s Lynn.
He is accused of altering a betting slip to prise the winnings from staff.
The 44-year-old, of Fanshawe Crescent, Dagenham, has now been charged with fraud by false representation by police in King’s Lynn.
He was released on conditional bail and is due to appear at King’s Lynn Magistrate’s Court on Friday, July 30.
You may also want to watch:
In the meantime, he is barred from every Labrokes in the country.
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 4 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 5 Homeless champion delighted as young couple finally have shelter
- 6 Stolen American-style fridge was lifted over 10ft security fence
- 7 First large-scale Cambs Covid-19 vaccination centres open this week
- 8 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless
- 9 Ambulance charity first in East to transfer Covid-19 patients by air
- 10 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide