GALLERY: WISBECH - Comic Relief fun at Meadowgate School - brought to you by a keen photographer
TODAY, we bring you a selection of pictures from the Meadowgate School, taken at a charity day by a keen young photographer. Lewis Green, 16, from March, is a pupil at
TODAY, we bring you a selection of pictures from the Meadowgate School, taken at a charity day by a keen young photographer.
Lewis Green, 16, from March, is a pupil at the Wisbech school and is currently on work experience here at the Cambs Times/Wisbech Standard.
And, when his school held a number of events to raise money for Comic Relief, Lewis volunteered to offer his account of the fun and capture the day in a picture gallery.
MEADOWGATE School in Wisbech raised money for Comic Relief on March 13.
You may also want to watch:
The school did funny things for money in aid of Comic Relief, including two students having wet sponges thrown at them.
Each class took part in a balloon popping contest and the Leavers class hosted a 'how many pants can you put on in a minute' competition.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 3 Photos show grim reality of life on the streets
- 4 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 5 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 6 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 7 Speeding car smashes into two vehicles before driving off
- 8 Verdict means former mayor can keep pub
- 9 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 10 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
The Falcons class did a welly wanging competition and staff dressed up as 118-118 people.
Other staff came to school in fancy dress, in pyjamas or in silly clothes.
We all had fun and raised more than �400 for Comic Relief.
We all loved being silly for Comic Relief and we all will do it again next year.