GALLERY: WISBECH - Comic Relief fun at Meadowgate School - brought to you by a keen photographer
TODAY, we bring you a selection of pictures from the Meadowgate School, taken at a charity day by a keen young photographer. Lewis Green, 16, from March, is a pupil at
TODAY, we bring you a selection of pictures from the Meadowgate School, taken at a charity day by a keen young photographer.
Lewis Green, 16, from March, is a pupil at the Wisbech school and is currently on work experience here at the Cambs Times/Wisbech Standard.
And, when his school held a number of events to raise money for Comic Relief, Lewis volunteered to offer his account of the fun and capture the day in a picture gallery.
MEADOWGATE School in Wisbech raised money for Comic Relief on March 13.
You may also want to watch:
The school did funny things for money in aid of Comic Relief, including two students having wet sponges thrown at them.
Each class took part in a balloon popping contest and the Leavers class hosted a 'how many pants can you put on in a minute' competition.
- 1 Rough sleepers helped from tents pitched on private land
- 2 Frightened cancer patient with Covid relieved as hospital extend stay
- 3 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 4 The Queen Elizabeth Hospital launches Covid-19 patient helpline
- 5 Man charged with drink driving, possession of a knife and cannabis
- 6 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 7 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 8 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 9 Shoplifter jailed after stealing goods worth £1,600
- 10 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
The Falcons class did a welly wanging competition and staff dressed up as 118-118 people.
Other staff came to school in fancy dress, in pyjamas or in silly clothes.
We all had fun and raised more than �400 for Comic Relief.
We all loved being silly for Comic Relief and we all will do it again next year.