GALLERY: WISBECH - Comic Relief fun at Meadowgate School - brought to you by a keen photographer
TODAY, we bring you a selection of pictures from the Meadowgate School, taken at a charity day by a keen young photographer. Lewis Green, 16, from March, is a pupil at
TODAY, we bring you a selection of pictures from the Meadowgate School, taken at a charity day by a keen young photographer.
Lewis Green, 16, from March, is a pupil at the Wisbech school and is currently on work experience here at the Cambs Times/Wisbech Standard.
And, when his school held a number of events to raise money for Comic Relief, Lewis volunteered to offer his account of the fun and capture the day in a picture gallery.
MEADOWGATE School in Wisbech raised money for Comic Relief on March 13.
You may also want to watch:
The school did funny things for money in aid of Comic Relief, including two students having wet sponges thrown at them.
Each class took part in a balloon popping contest and the Leavers class hosted a 'how many pants can you put on in a minute' competition.
- 1 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 2 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 3 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 4 Matilda, 9, sold her dolls to raise money for charity close to her heart
- 5 Letters: Mayor's tribute, poem for a pigeon and letter release refusal
- 6 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 7 Ex-glider pilot and education pioneer dies
- 8 Man, 53, found in 'possession of knife' in Queensgate Shopping Centre
- 9 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 10 100 mile charity walk inspired by mum's breast cancer recovery
The Falcons class did a welly wanging competition and staff dressed up as 118-118 people.
Other staff came to school in fancy dress, in pyjamas or in silly clothes.
We all had fun and raised more than �400 for Comic Relief.
We all loved being silly for Comic Relief and we all will do it again next year.