Gallery: Wedding Fayre proves successful with customers
EVERYONE knows the key to a successful wedding comes down to the planning, and couples had a chance this week to meet all the experts under one roof. It s vital to start the organising as soon as possible with a set budget to avoid being disappointed. As
EVERYONE knows the key to a successful wedding comes down to the planning, and couples had a chance this week to meet all the experts under one roof.
It's vital to start the organising as soon as possible with a set budget to avoid being disappointed.
As it can become very stressful, we arranged for a record number of companies to get together at our Wedding Fayre at the Oliver Cromwell Hotel, March, on Sunday.
Pete Naylor from the Cambs Times and Wisbech Standard advertising team organised the event.
You may also want to watch:
"There was an unprecedented amount of interest for stall holders," he said. "We had a record number of stands for this Fayre and there was a steady flow of customers throughout the day."
To make your special day one to remember for all the right reasons, there were stands covering all aspects to a successful wedding.
- 1 Grandmother of drowning victim calls for Bawsey Pits closure
- 2 Wife's tribute to husband killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 3 Cannabis worth over £656,000 uncovered in Fen village
- 4 'Gone but never forgotten' - tributes left by lake where man drowned
- 5 Friends pay tribute to ‘great young lad’ who drowned at Bawsey Pits
- 6 A141 closed at roundabout after lorry overturns
- 7 Floral tributes laid for man killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 8 Mum shares her experience in call for IVF to be reinstated
- 9 Jeremy Corbyn to speak at King's Lynn hospital rally
- 10 Man, aged in his 40s, dies after suspected drug-fuelled B1101 crash
Whether you needed a venue, outfits, music for the reception, a photographer to capture everything or transport - we had everything.
And of course, everyone wants to look their best. Beauticians, make-up artists and hairdressers had a chance to show-off their skills and promote their wedding deals.