Gallery: Wedding Fayre proves successful with customers
EVERYONE knows the key to a successful wedding comes down to the planning, and couples had a chance this week to meet all the experts under one roof. It s vital to start the organising as soon as possible with a set budget to avoid being disappointed. As
EVERYONE knows the key to a successful wedding comes down to the planning, and couples had a chance this week to meet all the experts under one roof.
It's vital to start the organising as soon as possible with a set budget to avoid being disappointed.
As it can become very stressful, we arranged for a record number of companies to get together at our Wedding Fayre at the Oliver Cromwell Hotel, March, on Sunday.
Pete Naylor from the Cambs Times and Wisbech Standard advertising team organised the event.
You may also want to watch:
"There was an unprecedented amount of interest for stall holders," he said. "We had a record number of stands for this Fayre and there was a steady flow of customers throughout the day."
To make your special day one to remember for all the right reasons, there were stands covering all aspects to a successful wedding.
- 1 Photos show grim reality of life on the streets
- 2 Inquest opens into death of labourer, 20, who drowned
- 3 Speeding car smashes into two vehicles before driving off
- 4 Antiques dealer's collection to be sold at auction
- 5 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 6 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 7 So that's settled - Government not council will fund new school
- 8 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 9 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 10 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
Whether you needed a venue, outfits, music for the reception, a photographer to capture everything or transport - we had everything.
And of course, everyone wants to look their best. Beauticians, make-up artists and hairdressers had a chance to show-off their skills and promote their wedding deals.