Gallery: Vote for your favourite picture in our photo competition
THE pictures have been submitted and now its over to the readers – to decide what is the Picture of the Year. And the prize for the winning photograph? A Sony digital camera worth almost £200, donated by Kellyvision of Whittlesey. Photographs have been su
THE pictures have been submitted and now its over to the readers - to decide what is the Picture of the Year.
And the prize for the winning photograph? A Sony digital camera worth almost £200, donated by Kellyvision of Whittlesey.
Photographs have been submitted from as far away as India for the competition, being run by the Cambs Times and Wisbech Standard in conjunction with Kellyvision. The 73 pictures are of holidays, nature, pets, scenic views, carnivals and family celebrations.
But now it's down to you to pick the winner - and all you have to do is select your favourite picture and call the phone number below.
You may also want to watch:
The prize for the person who took the winning picture is this Sony Digital 7.2 megapixel still camera, pictured. It features a 3" touch panel screen, super-steady shot, Carl Zeiss vario lens, 3x optical zoom and slideshow with music facility. It has a retail price of £190.
* YOU can vote by calling 0901 890 1249 and, when prompted, typing the three-digit reference number at the start of the picture name.
- 1 Photos show grim reality of life on the streets
- 2 Inquest opens into death of labourer, 20, who drowned
- 3 Speeding car smashes into two vehicles before driving off
- 4 Antiques dealer's collection to be sold at auction
- 5 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 6 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 7 So that's settled - Government not council will fund new school
- 8 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 9 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 10 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
Calls will cost 25p plus your operator's normal charge. Charges from a mobile may be higher. If you are not the bill payer, please seek permission before making a call.
The phone line closes at noon on Friday, August 22.