Gallery: Vote for your favourite Pet of the Year
WE have had a spectacular response to our Pet of the Year competition, with almost 130 readers submitting photographs of their beloved animals. And now it s over to you to decide which cute animal should be crowned with the prestigious title of the Cambs
WE have had a spectacular response to our Pet of the Year competition, with almost 130 readers submitting photographs of their beloved animals.
And now it's over to you to decide which cute animal should be crowned with the prestigious title of the Cambs Times and Wisbech Standard Pet of the Year.
By clicking on the link below you can see all the pets that have been entered in the competition, which is now in its third year. All we need now is for our readers to vote for their favourite.
There has been an array of animals entered this year from delightful dogs to crazy cats.
You may also want to watch:
The lucky owner of the winning animal will receive a stunning framed print of their pet by our award-winning photographer Brian Purdy.
It's very simple to vote for your favourite pet: just dial 0901 307 1178 and then key in the three digit number that appears above each pet.
- 1 Fenland Council loses fight to stop incinerator survey
- 2 Grandmother of drowning victim calls for Bawsey Pits closure
- 3 800 sign in 24 hours to close lake where Radek drowned
- 4 Man in court after more than £656k of cannabis seized
- 5 Man arrested after cannabis factory found after house blaze
- 6 Fire crews free driver trapped in overturned lorry
- 7 Wife's tribute to husband killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 8 14-year-old footballer's 'dream' comes true after securing England trial
- 9 Friends pay tribute to ‘great young lad’ who drowned at Bawsey Pits
- 10 Major youth football tournament cancelled for second year running
Calls will cost 50p from a BT landline. Charges from a mobile may be considerably higher. If you are not the bill-payer please seek permission before calling.
The competition closes on July 24 and the winning pet will be announced in the following week's edition and online.