GALLERY: Twinkle twinkle little tree. Festival at St Augustines Church is a sparkling success
- Credit: Archant
A church sparkled with colourful lights and decorations for its annual Christmas Tree festival.
St Augustines Church in Wisbech attracted a host of visitors who enjoyed the spectacular seasonal display.
The weekend event saw the church open its doors for the tree festival as well as the chance to browse a Christmas fayre of stalls.
There was a carol service and readings on Sunday.
On Wednesday December 17 at 7pm there will be the traditional nine lessons and carol service and on Christmas Eve the midnight mass starts at 11.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Christmas Morning Eucharist is at 10am.
- 1 Businessman slams council’s coronavirus grants in explosive live rant
- 2 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 3 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 4 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 5 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 6 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 7 Fly-tipped sofa second reported incident this week
- 8 Hairdressing student is best of 1,000 after winning national competition
- 9 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident
- 10 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online