Gallery: Top of the Tots
FOLLOWING last year s success the Wisbech Standard s Top of the Tots competition is back by popular demand. But now we need your help to find the two youngsters who can be crowned the cutest in the Fens 2008. All the pictures on the next four pages, were
FOLLOWING last year's success the Wisbech Standard's Top of the Tots competition is back by popular demand.
But now we need your help to find the two youngsters who can be crowned the cutest in the Fens 2008.
All the pictures on the next four pages, were taken last month during a special four-day photo shoot by the Portrait Group, at the Somerfield store in Wisbech.
We are now looking for two top tots winners from this array of fantastic photographs - one aged up to three years and the other aged three to five years.
You may also want to watch:
The child with the most votes from the two categories will win a fantastic 20in by 15in framed canvas style portrait of their winning photograph.
The winners will also appear again in the paper.
- 1 Woman killed and four hospitalised after crash
- 2 Pair questioned amid probe into catalytic converter thefts
- 3 Solicitor firm embraces legal sector apprenticeship scheme
- 4 Showcase status for Academy
- 5 Majority of councillors refuse to object to Wisbech incinerator - for now
- 6 The Great British Sunday is a rush to the pumps not the piers
- 7 Hare coursers handed Criminal Behaviour Orders
- 8 Drug dealer who led class A drugs line caught in police sting
- 9 'Emotional' quartet complete 10k for villager Paul
- 10 Baby abuse among paedophile’s 290,000 indecent images of children
But we now need the help of our Wisbech Standard readers. We need YOU to be the judges of this unique competition.
To register your vote all you have to is call the special Top of the Tots hotline on 0901 890 1248 and give the three digit reference number of the child you have chosen.
Entries will close at noon August 1st and the results will be announced on the website on Monday August 4 and then it will be announced in the paper on Friday August 8,
Calls will cost 25p plus your operator's normal charge. Charges from a mobile may be higher.
If you are not the bill payer, please seek permission before making the call.