GALLERY: Refurbished Nisa store in Sutton Bridge re-opens with party
- Credit: Archant
THE sun shone on a newly-refurbished convenience store on Saturday when it held a re-launch party.
Families visited the Nisa store, in Sutton Bridge, throughout the day to enjoy free activities including face painting, storytelling, a bounty castle and glitter tattoos.
The event was organised by shop owner Veena Odedra.
As the weather was so hot, the store also gave away free drinks and treats to youngsters.
The refurbishment and renovations were admired by all the customers including Shirley Kelly, who has been visiting the shop all her life.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “It looks so different. I’ve been coming here for years and I think Veena has done a great job.”
While seven-year-old Kamron Hamilton had his face painted, mum Kay Smith commented that the shop “looks so much better” and was impressed by the changes.
- 1 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 2 Council offers reserved parking for elderly heading for Covid jab
- 3 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 4 'Big red key' used by cops in dawn raid on suspected drug dealers
- 5 Owner's desperate plea - and £500 reward - to find missing dog
- 6 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 7 Rugby club fears vendetta after vandals strike again
- 8 Man, 39, convicted of assault on two HMRC officers by beating
- 9 60 care home residents and staff vaccinated
- 10 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
A raffle raised almost £100 which will be distributed between Westmere Primary School and Sutton Bridge in Bloom.