GALLERY: Refurbished Nisa store in Sutton Bridge re-opens with party
- Credit: Archant
THE sun shone on a newly-refurbished convenience store on Saturday when it held a re-launch party.
Families visited the Nisa store, in Sutton Bridge, throughout the day to enjoy free activities including face painting, storytelling, a bounty castle and glitter tattoos.
The event was organised by shop owner Veena Odedra.
As the weather was so hot, the store also gave away free drinks and treats to youngsters.
The refurbishment and renovations were admired by all the customers including Shirley Kelly, who has been visiting the shop all her life.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “It looks so different. I’ve been coming here for years and I think Veena has done a great job.”
While seven-year-old Kamron Hamilton had his face painted, mum Kay Smith commented that the shop “looks so much better” and was impressed by the changes.
- 1 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 2 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 3 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 4 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 5 Not breaking news: Vicar with a vision, illegal fishing, workhouses and fork theft
- 6 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 7 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 8 Town rallies in fight for new hospital
- 9 Knife attack man jailed for 10 years over £20 'debt'
- 10 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000
A raffle raised almost £100 which will be distributed between Westmere Primary School and Sutton Bridge in Bloom.