GALLERY: Outwell St Clement’s Church Fayre brings early dose of festive cheer and raises valuable funds for roof repairs
- Credit: Archant
A church was packed with festive cheer on Friday as it staged its second Christmas Fayre.
St Clement’s Church in Outwell was lined with stalls offering everything from crafts to freshly baked cakes.
There was mulled wine and mince pies as well as face painting for the children.
The fayre raised more than £1,200, which will go towards ongoing repairs to the church roof.
Richard Ashby, of the Friends of St Clement’s Church, said: “it was a very nice occasion. There were more people there than last year and everyone had a fun time.
You may also want to watch:
“Thank you to everybody who attended and to the people who put in the effort with the stalls.”
- 1 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 2 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 3 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland
- 4 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 5 Former mayor Aigars Balsevics must wait for verdict on pub fate
- 6 Showcase status for Academy
- 7 Frisson of excitement for Nissen as wartime hut sells for £169,000
- 8 47-home estate 'beggars belief' says councillor
- 9 Drug free, drink free BMW driver crashes into wall
- 10 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash