Gallery: GLORIOUS CAMBS: New illustrated book reflects our spectacular county
CAMBRIDGESHIRE, The Glorious County is a new book created by Graham Uney. The author has travelled extensively searching for the most spectacular sights in Cambridgeshire. The county is most famous for Cambridge itself. With fantastic colleges and cathed
CAMBRIDGESHIRE, The Glorious County is a new book created by Graham Uney. The author has travelled extensively searching for the most spectacular sights in Cambridgeshire.
The county is most famous for Cambridge itself. With fantastic colleges and cathedrals, Graham has found some of the best spots in the city.
The county also plays host to many interesting wildlife species as well as buildings. In this book there are over 140 pictures. There are also some wonderful water courses such as River Cam and River Great Ouse.
Graham has spent a lifetime exploring all corners of Britain looking for the best spots around.
His photographic and writing work has appeared in countless magazines and newspapers, along with a handful of books.
Graham now lives and works in Cambridge, after a lifetime of moving around the country. Now most of his work appears in our sister title Cambridgeshire Agenda magazine, which is edited by his partner, Olivia.
- 1 Boys, 13 and 17 killed in horror BMW crash near A47 in Peterborough
- 2 Man in his 20s dies after crash in west Norfolk
- 3 Tribute to ‘much-loved’ school worker who died suddenly in Wisbech
- 4 7 places where you can tuck into a carvery in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Man in his 40s suffers ‘life-changing injuries’ in major crash on A14
- 6 New March station will 'help people to use petrol and diesel cars less'
- 7 ‘Sudden death’ reported at Nene and Ramnoth School in Wisbech
- 8 Met Office forecast for Cambridgeshire after weekend of mixed weather
- 9 Recap: A47 shut near Wisbech and King's Lynn after evening crash
- 10 Man arrested after 'game of hide and seek' with police dogs and helicopter
The book is themed to show people the human life and everyday activity within the county. There are countless beautiful cities and villages in the book full of spectacular scenes.
Graham has also made a companion for this book, Spirit of Cambridge, which depicts life in the most beautiful cities, Ely, Wisbech, St Ives and countless villages, hamlets and farms are there too, showing what wealth of scenic variety there is within the landscapes of Cambridgeshire.
# The book is priced at �14.99 and is available from local stockists or, in case of difficulty, from Hasgrove Direct on 01823 653777.