Gallery: FENLAND: Cuts and colours master class at College of West Anglia
HAIRDRESSING students were able to take part in a cut and colour master class at The College of West Anglia in Wisbech. The students from Wisbech, King s Lynn and Huntingdon took part in the class by Alan Ward of Affinage, one of the leading hair compani
HAIRDRESSING students were able to take part in a cut and colour master class at The College of West Anglia in Wisbech.
The students from Wisbech, King's Lynn and Huntingdon took part in the class by Alan Ward of Affinage, one of the leading hair companies.
They were given demonstrations of creative cutting and colouring techniques by Mr Ward and also Donna Ogden from The Image Salon in Wisbech before producing their own creative cut and colour.
Programme manager Carol Gallagher said: "The master class helped students improve their techniques pushing them to exceptional standard."
You may also want to watch:
The college also hosted a colour correction demonstration with Ann Helene Yao, Affinage's International Educator.
The industry based event simplified the whole process of colour correction. College salon assessors were invited to attend along with other industry specialists who wanted to become more confident with colour correction techniques.
- 1 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 2 Man in critical condition after single-vehicle crash
- 3 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 4 Podcast revisits the mysterious missing case of Terry McSpadden
- 5 'Software error' blamed for town council election mix up
- 6 110-year-old church gates reappear following £400 makeover
- 7 Heated dining pod and covered decking area at restaurant after garden makeover
- 8 Five fire crews called to building blaze
- 9 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 10 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90